Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal (SL) putit -3P (彩香 + one i don't know)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
putit

Date of Encounter:
feb17

Contact Method:
walkin; https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-16796981/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 48k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
english able to understand well

Details of the Encounter:
i make 2 trip in putit in feb17, reason been my first trip week in yoshiwara, budget conscious , as were making muti visit per week, cannot afford 75-77k all the times, so tried budget, also good since inexperience and not sure how well i can perform, to test water, spend cheaper for low end short hour service.(high end is always 120min).

1st visit there was with someone i cannot remember, 90min 24k.
when i saw the women upstair, i thought to myself "how can is her mother ,where is her daugther" haha, never expect those look like 40, fleshy women.
can't remember next, may be don't want to remember, but only thing i know is conversation is always lagging. Of this and others encounter before, i decide to try 3p.

3p is just for an experience which never try before, as it is double the price, cannot afford high end so go for budget again, putit @ 48k 90min.
pick 彩香+1 couple, come around 1240, as 彩香 start on 2pm, have to wait.
彩香 definitely don't have a young girl look like late 30 to me but also not bad looking.
room was big .
彩香 soak with me in tube while the other prepare the mat.
was on the mat whole session, no on bed.
2 doing mat play on me, later 2 on cg take turns
first trip i was new and find working myself is tiring, so i prefer girl cg, but if 1 continue to do will be tired, this is also the reason i go for 3p.

i asked彩香 if mine is still standing(becasue it is not 90degree upright), she hold on it and said it still hard, she said sex is all mental.
this enlighten me, it is just like if you find someone you don't like, you will not want to do it so performance definitely drop(i ever meet 2 ugly one which i have to force myself to do it and halfway i stop it,cannot do it anymore, so scare), but if you like the gitl, you want to please her, you will try your best to give the best performance and let her enjoy.
this mental thinking actually help me to control myself whenever i want to stay long in the sex.
she sit on me, but no breaking, and time up, she said next time i should go for 120min.

i choose 3p because ever i encounter few can't speak english, end up very quiet like total silence and awkward .
so with 3p i let the 2 japanese to talk to themselve then i won't feel bore.
but 彩香 can undertand english well, she always translate for me to the other.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
well, i recommeded it for anyone never try before 3p, and go for a budget one.
but 3p is always not money worth as you pay twice but enjoy the same hour.
but i will want to go for 彩香 again but 1 on 1, she is my shi-fu(master) and i am back for her, for longer hour. most of all i want to make her feel.(good)
as i start to know myself can stand longer, i go for 120min 2 session in different shop in a day.
i actually can extend hour which i tried 3.5 hours, yet continuing not stop for 2hour+ will be tedious especially for the girl if she not able to, so need some long or intervals break for the girl to rest or recover, so i may as well go for 2 seesion and that the break time is like transfer to another undressing/washing/dress up time on the other shop session.

Last edited:
i don't have her name card cause is a 3p, so i never asked.
but would like to add - about what she said 'is in your mind'.

it just strike me- confident.
never ever lose your confident during sex, once you lose confident, fear will creep in, your dick will go weak.
no matter how pretty, how seductive, how powerful her sex is, you need to concentrate, control your calm, and not to yield to her.
so far i lost my confident to one girl in shop makeup because after an hour i still can't gauge my opponent , and fear creep in.
maybe she has no orgasm or a cold woman, whatever excuse i have, i will have to conquer this, but it will need hours.
i am bringing a cannon and cannon ball to conquer, not to fall.
sometimes interference will also cause you to lose confident like guilt, so need to stay focus.
there was one time with a jav girl(only 1 year in show biz) in tiara, she was tight like virgin, it was difficult to go in, and she used her hand to check her inside, i think she tot she got bleed due to tear, it actually weaken my dick for feeling sorry. but the girl was nice, she got no complain and do all the way and initiate position change(maybe i will write her review sometimes later)

it is in your mind,your six sense will control your mind. like your thought as your brain will control the blood and simulation.
there was once pretty soapgirl, i told myself have to standup not to fail her,using my mind to excite, then immediate it stand up, she had not wash me yet, and she just stare at it like 'lunch, lunch, yummy'

well- this is how i figure this out from her.
she is a warm girl, as far i can feel.

mind control and breadth control is not delay ejaculation problem.
it is quite similar to Multi Orgasmic , do a search for 'Multi Orgasmic man'.

i suppose to let my teacher review me instead.
It was on a 3P anyway.
i am going for her in MAY, and then here(rating) after that.

man..how much u spend a month for p4p? you are a freaking machine.