Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥20,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Jetlagged, tired, and hot after an afternoon of walking with friends, I decided to try Putit Royal again to unwind. It was a good choice. I didn't call ahead, but monitored their website and knew what my choices would be. During business hours they display if an RA is available 現在待機中 or how long the wait is in minutes. When I got there, they laid out ~3 cards and said Ayaka was the earliest available in 45 minutes even though the website said otherwise (and see later coment). She was also their current top-ranked requested provider so I chose her. Since I picked there, I didn't pay the nomination fee. After the gentleman left, I checked the website and Ayaka's wait time had jumped to 70 minutes, the length of my appointment, but that didn't include my 45 minute wait time, so the website may be delayed by one client? But 4-5 guys who came after me, including 2 Chinese who went together, and chose on the spot went before me so go-figure. While waiting I perused their in-house photo album of non-blurred photos on an iPad in the room. I'm convinced they use fake photos, somehow morphing the model's face with the RA's face making them all look in their 20s. In reality, Ayaka was probably in her 40s, but her body was in great shape like others I've seen there so I was not disappointed. These older providers are often very open to talking about their business and know what they're doing so it's refreshing and educational to chat with them if you can. She asked who I had seen before and said that Tomoka (the lawyer) was her best friend there. As for the session, I declined mat play after the relaxing cleaning, and had a no-rushed, heated session on the bed where she seemed to get into it (always a turn-on) and let me lead. We finished on time and I got a ride to Nippori Station after a 15 minute wait.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The folks at PR are always hospitable although I still don't understand their queuing system. I felt very relaxed afterwards, money well-spent. Although Ayaka was older, she's still a lot younger than me and looked very good while we were making out!