Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal (SL) Putit Royal - First Soapland Experience with Miyu

Kamui16

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Putit Royal - Miyu https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-19097090/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Early December

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Minutes 20.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
I have been living here in Tokyo for almost two years, but I rarely used the P4P-scene here. Just like many male foreigners here in Tokyo, I started with the infamous Jan Jan Pink-Salon, which was surprisingly good as far as the service provided was concerned, but extremely unsatisfying regarding the looks of the provider (I knew about their age and looks, but it was worse, than I had expected). I had a fun time at Sexy Cat in Kanda with a provider called Asuka and I have also visited three Sekukyaba in Ikebukuro, which are great to relieve some daily stress. However, this time I was determined to go to a soapland and increase my P4P experience from beginner to intermediate level. After some research, I decided to check out Putit Royal, since it is not only gaijin-friendly, but also reasonable priced.

After reading a couple of reviews here and browsing through their cast-photos, my cock reacted strongly to Miyu (nice pics and decent boob-size), Moe (big tits) and Mao (huge tits) and I was thinking about making a online reservation in advance, but the website clearly states that foreigner should refrain from reservations and are expected to come to the shop directly. I decided to play along their rules and went to Yoshiwara on a rainy Saturday morning.

Shop was easy to find. Staff greeted me at the entrance and lead me to the waiting room, where three older Japanese guys were watching TV. The tencho came a few seconds later to check my Japanese ability (JLPT N1), nationality (Austrian) and to present me five cards of the available providers. To my surprise, all huge-titted soapland girls I had my eyes on were still available and although I was tempted to go with Mao, who looks like AV-model Yumi Kazama on her pics, I choose Miyu for four reasons:

1. Good review on TAG (thanks @Marcmorris )

2. Strongly recommended by tencho (Number 2 girl)

3. Available immediately due to cancellation

4. Read two bad reviews about Mao in Japanese a few hours earlier.

Ten minutes later I was led to the stairs and Miyu waited for me. He looked fucking sexy in her ultra-short white mini-skirt, black high-heels, and pink top that revealed a lot of her nicely shaped boobs. Unsurprisingly, she was probably ten years older than her profile claims and pictures on the website are photoshopped, but not to the degree that the provider is unrecognizable. For more accurate pics, I recommend checking out her blog pictures. Nonetheless, she was a hot Japanese Milf, so no complaints from my side.

She introduced herself and helped me to undress. It is amazing to see a Japanese girl do seiza in front of you, say 宜しくお願いします and then proceed to suck your gaijin-cock. She licked my balls and cock with her tiny tongue and put my shaft in to her mouth, while making some slurping sounds. For a white guy, I am pretty big and she complimented that, but that usually means providers will use hands and tongue to work on your cock, instead of taking your snake all the way down their throats. Miyu was not different, but her blowjob felt nice, when she looked deep into my eyes, while playing with my hard cock.

Miyu and I kissed each other and I helped her out of her slutty dress. As mentioned in a previous review, she has fake boobs, but very soft and perfectly formed. Overall, she has a great body for her age. Most notably her cute asshole hidden between her ass cheeks made me so horny, I could not help but to lick it for a couple of minutes, which made her comment 恥ずかしいin a cute voice.

My penis was hard as steel, so Miyu-chan put an extra-large condom on it and proceeded to ride me. We switched and I fucked her tight cunt missionary style, but I could not hold it much longer. I blasted a huge load out of my erected dick, while kissing her and massaging her right boob with my hand. Throughout our sexual intercourse, Miyu had her soft legs tightly wrapped around my waist. I just wish I could have holded it a few minutes longer to pound that delicious pussy a little more.

She ordered some drink for us after clean-up and we chit-chatted a little bit about life in Europe and Japan. We got along very well. Talking to her was fun and it never felt forced, as she was (or at least appeared to be) interested in my life and super sweet. Thanks to her, I felt no stress, no nervousness and no worries.

And it got even better, as the mat play was still in front of me. OMG, I really cannot put it into words. Seeing and feeling Miyu rubbing her beautiful, oily body close to mine was a sensual experience I cannot describe. On my request, she massaged my butthole and even rimmed my ass. What an amazing feeling it was. To make me cum one more time, Miyu put my penis between her oily silicon tits, and kept on rubbing and rubbing until I shot another huge load of semen all over her tits.

Time is always running so fast, when you are having a great time. So after a few more kisses and touching we took a bath tighter together for some cuddling and she finally helped me to dry my body and get dressed. We said goodbye and I left the shop with an extremely happy face.

Two negative thing I have to mention:
1. Altough I enjoyed talking to Miyu, she was a little bit too talkative. If I had taken the initative, then I would have had even more sexy time with her.
2. As mentioned in the other review, Miyu does very load and fake JAV sounds, when I fucked and licked her. This migt be a turnoff for some people, I guess. I could live with it, but I cannot say I enjoyed it either.

Overall, a very succesful first soapland experience with a nice and beautiful provider.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Since it was my first time at a soapland, i do not consider myself qualified enough to make any comparisons with other stores or providers, but I had a great time. Do not expect girls who look like CyberJapan Dancers there, but if you do not mind having some fun with a mature, but very attractive provider, then Putit Royal and Miyu might be something for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review of Miyu at Putit Royal, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/23/2019