Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal - Rei

jukuhara112

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Putit Royal - Rei (http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=388)

Date of Encounter:
July 16, 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min, 20k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara, in-call

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Today I randomly thought I would try my luck at a soapland again, after my first two time were rather lackluster. I much prefer Fashion Health, or other in-call type places. I opened up the Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread and browsed around a bit. I knew offhand which soaps were most reviewed on TAG, so I figured I'd go to either Puchi or King's. Decided on Puchi and made my way to Minowa Sta. It wasn't too hot today, so I didn't mind the walk.

I arrive and they awkwardly rush me into the waiting room with broken English, all the while I'm assuring them I speak Japanese well enough. So I'm shown 3 photos of available pretty soon and 2 I would have to wait a bit for. Went with his recommendation of the highest ranked ready-to-go girls, though I would have picked her even if he hadn't recommended her. He asked if it as my first time, and I said I had been to their sister shop Darling Harbour before. He said I couldn't pick above the 70 minute course and he spoke kinda fast and with a lot of keigo, but I think he said since it was my first time that I had to go with 70 and that next time if I give my name and mention that I've been before I could choose a longer course. Though, her shift was ending soon after my 70min appointment would end anyway, so maybe I was mistaken.

After waiting about 10 minutes or so, and the waiting room filling up quite a bit (two of the most charai looking young guys that got off the same train at Minowa caught up to me and waited alongside me. They looked like they were from Okinawa), I was lead to the stairs to see Rei.

Rei is listed as 27 years old, and later mid-conversation confirmed that as well. I'd say she was probably in her early 30s. Very cute face for her age! Her gestures and body language were very friendly. Her profile says her dream is to live abroad and I found this is basically what defines her. She loves Americans and Canadians. All she talked about was America, American people, the size of American penises compared to Japanese ones, etc. She was really really genki. Very friendly. Bodywise: She's got big breasts for a Japanese girl I guess, but they're very slightly saggy; not much shape to them. The rest of her body was nice enough. Shaved downstairs, average tummy, waist wasn't too big at all.

During the erotic parts and during the regular talking parts, she does lots of moaning and cutesy voice stuff. It's a little over the top, but she's a sweetheart so it didn't bother me much at all. I was charmed by how energetic she was. This was the first time I've had a Japanese girl dirty talk during the FS too; even in my private love life I find they're rather silent when it comes to words spoken during the fun time.

Basically the regular order of things happened. Soaped up and rinsed on the sukebe chair, soak in the tub with some BBBJ and titfucking, what have you. Move to the nuru massage. Got my asterisk * licked for the first time; that was interesting. Never knew I was so ticklish there. Flipped over and after some more BBBJ, slipped on a semen catcher and went at it reverse CG. From there reverse Asian CG, then turned around to regular CG. With some effort to overcome the slippiness, I did some of the work from below. It didn't stop her from doing her own part and until the end we were both going at it pretty hard. As mentioned above, the entire time she's dirty talking right in my ear, her head next to mine. She said she was cumming a few times throughout and at least one of those times, I felt a gush of warm fluid envelope my hyper weapon (cheers if you get that reference).

So I finish and despite getting pretty genki right after, there's not time for a second go, nor can I enchou because she's got a guitar lesson right after this, hah. We clean up and say our goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very very pleased with this provider. Will probably see once more before I go home next month.