Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins- 24,000円 and 120 mins- 30,000円

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese and some english

Details of the Encounter:
For my first review I will start with the only woman on P4P(until now) that I saw more than one time.
Both times were similar except for the time (90 and 120 mins).
Shes in her midle 30s,beautiful face and nice body OL type!
First some conversation to break the ice (shes very friendly and she knows some English),then she washed me on the chair,she told me to enter in the tub I brushed my teeth and relax while she prepared the mat. She joined me in the tub we kissed LFK and she did a bbbj and we went to the mat where she did the Catbath,very sensual and one of the best that I had! After the nuru she put the condom on and did CG the RCG,but I didnt cum so she told me to enter the tub again while she clean the mat,when she finished, we drink some tea and had a nice conversation. After the break we started again HJ,BBBJ,some LFK,DATY,69,then CG,ACG,RCG,MISH,DOGGY but I still didnt cum in just 10 or 15 mins real action of bed play.Then she gave me a very hard HJ and asked me to tell her when I was about to blow, for her doing the CG to finish the job.The first time I did(90mins),but the second one(120mins) I coudnt and still had like 40mins,so I asked her for more FS but she kindly refused,but let me DATY and fingered her so I did a little bit harder like the HJ that she was givin me .It took me a while but I finally came in her hands.
She washed me in the shower,then some nice chat again,we got dressed then went down the stairs and kissed goodbye!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was happy that she remembered me on the second visit,but I was disappointed too. She is a very friendly girl, will do a great Mat play and make you feel comfortable

Reactions: DireWolf98