120min 30000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
We spoke Japanese, English skill unknown

Overall Rating:
10 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
This actually started out as a try to repeat visit Platinum Stage around noon.
They said sorry no gaijin working girls today, but they pointed me to Putit Royal which is located on the same street just opposite of the entrance to Platinum Stage. They quickly showed me in without any hesitation.
We conversed a bit, they complemented me on my Japanese, gave me a drink and showed me a card with the price system. He explained that there was no gaijin tax and the price on the card was the full price including service.

He gave me a selection of five or so pictures to choose from. He asked me about preferences etc, I told him I prefer big tits and ass and he shuffled around the cards and presented me with the ones with bigger tits.

Of the girls in the pictures, I think it was Mao, Manaka, Ai. Makoto and one more I don't remember. He was also clear in pointing out that two of the girls would require some waiting time. Mao had the biggest tits but she looked kind of fat in the picture, so I chose Makoto since she had E cup and looked the best of the ones remaining. I chose the 120min course for 30k yen.

The waiting time for Makoto would be around 50 minutes, so I sat watching TV sipping on my ice-coffee. The place was rather busy, there were around 5-6 customers that came and went as I was waiting. One of them, an elderly gentleman actually started talking to me which was a surprise.

Also I had one of the biggest laughs of the trip when they called the first customer to walk up the stairs, all the staff were like shouting out stuff sorta like they do in certain restaurants when new customers walk in, and then they actually rang a gong. LOL! I almost fell off the couch the first time.

When they ran the gong for me, I was guided to the stairs where Makoto was waiting for me. She led me up to the third floor and showed me inside the room. The room was very large and nice, I would say about the same as Last Scene, although the bathtub was standard size, not the huge tub that Last Scene has.

She told me to sit on the bed, then got down for a deep bow and started to undress me, which is uncommon in cheaper soaplands in my experience.

As soon as we started talking I could tell this was going to be very special.
Unfortunately I didn't bring any presents because I was expecting a short course at Platinum Stage, but I told her my story in short, why I speak Japanese etc. She had this very amusing smirk from time to time, and she looked at me like she wanted to eat me up. Her profile says 32, but if I were to guess she is probably closer to 42, but she certainly could have passed for 32. Her face was attractive but not super hot, you can check her diary for some pictures from the website http://www.pt-royal.com/top.html .

I was basically rock hard even before she got my boxers off, just by talking to her and undressing each other. She licked my nipples, stroked my chest, fondled my dick on top of the towel, then she blew me for a while.
We then headed to the shower area where she soaped me up, put me in the tub, and then she showered herself.

She had a super hot body with big natural great shaped tits and extremely muscular thighs. I would call it a swimmer's body.
I asked her if she did sports and she said she used to do kendo, kickboxing and some other martial art, to which I said "kakkoi" and made a mental note to not piss her off.

She joined me in the tub and we made out. She seemed to enjoy kissing (yay) and she gave me some periscope type fellatio in the tub after I gave her a good groping. When then headed off the the bed.

We gave each other some oral then I put on a condom and got on top for some clingy missionary with lots of kissing and her softly moaning and speaking in my ear which was awesome. I paced myself, asked her if she wanted to change positions but she said it felt awesome so we kept on until I popped inside her.

We got some drinks and spoke some more about my trip and the new year holidays. Then it was time for the mat play. As I lay on my stomach and she was starting she sorta casually asked me if I was ok with her playing with my ass and I said ok, she then slid over my back up to my ear and whispered "Oshiri daisuki" which had me shuddering. She then proceeded to give me a very good mat play and to lick my ass very thoroughly, and even stuck her tongue inside, which had me laughing out loud because I had never experienced this and it felt so weird. After she flipped me over she tried to get me hard using mouth and hands but I don't really get hard on the mat after coming, so I told her to stop after a couple of minutes and we showered up and went to the bed instead.

We did some more missionary and some doggie but I eventually decided that I wasn't gonna come in the time remaining so we stopped. I really didn't want to leave. This was the best soapland experience I had ever had. I asked her if she was working any other day before I went back home but unfortunately not. But I had already decided I was going back the next day.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've been to soap land 8 times and this one was the best of all of them.

Thank you soapy, very helpful information and kinda raised my interests in yoshiwara after been going there for years but stopped since 2013.

So I guess the average of age is bit older?

Yes, these women are in their 30-40s. Add 10 years to their profile age will probably be more accurate. But of course Japanese women tend to look much younger than they are.
The next woman I played with, Tomoka I thought looked in her early 20s but she was actually the same age as me, 37, which I couldn't believe.
I will post a review of her at a later time. But here's a spoiler, she was a 10 too.

Last edited:
Wow, nice to know. I gotta push off some meetings and make a trip today or tomorrow.

Yes, these women are in their 30-40s. Add 10 years to their profile age will probably be more accurate. But of course Japanese women tend to look much younger than they are.
The next woman I played with, Tomoka I thought looked in her early 20s but she was actually the same age as me, 37, which I couldn't believe.
I will post a review of her at a later time. But here's a spoiler, she was a 10 too.

I may not have time to wait for the review, since I am here for only a few days, Makoto is unavailbale, so is my favorite, Natsuko of Darling Harbour... So Tomoka, if she is also a 10/10, seems to be a good choice?? Am lookng for best service, looks being important but less crucial....

Reactions: TAG Manager