Telephone, 03-3874-6699

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min, Y21000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After seeing Yuma's card photo after meeting Tomoka last week, I made an appointment on the spot, but I had to reconfirm one day before and 2 hours before the scheduled time. As I was waiting room, I thought I heard an old guy get a 40 min course for Y10000. That was certainly all he paid, but it's not on the menu. I went with 70 min because mat play didn't do much for me. When I was called, I walked through the curtain and waiting at the top of the stairs was an attractive MILF. Now Yuma's measurememts only differed from Tomoka's by only a cm in width and she's 2 cm taller, but she was slim and had decent, firm breasts. I can only conclude that the measurements aren't always true either. Yuma looked quite different from her blog photos so I'm not sure what's going on there, but I thought she was quite attractive and felt lucky to have chosen her.

Yuma led me by the hand up to her room on the 4th floor. There she kissed and hugged me and helped me undress. The usual wash on the stool followed by a soak in the tub where she joined me and there was some mutual groping. Then on to the bed where I did DATY for at least 20 min, getting her really wet, followed by various positions with the hat on. I told her I probably couldn't do a second round so I wanted to the make the first one last, and it did. Ended in flat MS with her legs together which she said felt really good. After that we had our drinks then cleaned up, and I was out on schedule. Yuma was friendly, but not too chatty, which I liked. She did have slight smoker's breath, but I still enjoyed kissing her. I would guess she's around 37. She has large eyes, but not as big as in her blog!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
At Putit Royal's price point, Yuma is a real find. I still want to try Makoto since her card photo also looked good.

Thank you for the review Nihonzuki! I've heard a few reviewer having dropped in and picking up whoever was available at the time. Would you recommend this or booking ahead of time if its available?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's a 15-20 min. walk to PR from the nearest station, so I wouldn't want to go there and find out they were booked up. If you're a stickler for looks, the pictures at the shop appear to be the most accurate, although girls like Tomoka evidentally put on some weight since the photos were taken. Choosing a girl in advance incurs the Y1000 fee, not sure if you choose on the spot from the cards.

Reactions: beegoner
It's a 15-20 min. walk to PR from the nearest station, so I wouldn't want to go there and find out they were booked up. If you're a stickler for looks, the pictures at the shop appear to be the most accurate, although girls like Tomoka evidentally put on some weight since the photos were taken. Choosing a girl in advance incurs the Y1000 fee, not sure if you choose on the spot from the cards.
Thanks for the advice Nihonzuki, appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland