[Question] - サフレ Referral Agency

sangsan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi TAG,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced something like this. Found a girl on tinder, who posted her Line account. Added the line account then apparently mentions that she is a Sex Friend referral agent. Is this thing legit here in Japan? First time to experience something like this, or is it a scam?

Attaching T&C though it's in Japanese.

Attachments

• 1657672999547.jpg
    1657672999547.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 1657673000095.jpg
    1657673000095.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 106
Report the Tinder account.

This isn't T&C, it's a 'guide' on how to have 'fun'. You're not agreeing to anything, it's just a Q&A sort of thing to explain how it works.

I've heard of this before, but the first time I've seen it on Tinder, but not surprised.
It's up to you if you wish to follow through, but I'd be heading the opposite direction.

Loved #8

Q8 - Is this a scam?
No, of course not!!!

:rolleyes:

Report the Tinder account.

This isn't T&C, it's a 'guide' on how to have 'fun'. You're not agreeing to anything, it's just a Q&A sort of thing to explain how it works.

I've heard of this before, but the first time I've seen it on Tinder, but not surprised.
It's up to you if you wish to follow through, but I'd be heading the opposite direction.

Loved #8

Q8 - Is this a scam?
No, of course not!!!

:rolleyes:

Thanks 部長!

Hi TAG,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced something like this. Found a girl on tinder, who posted her Line account. Added the line account then apparently mentions that she is a Sex Friend referral agent. Is this thing legit here in Japan? First time to experience something like this, or is it a scam?

Attaching T&C though it's in Japanese.

I would personally stay away from that.

Plus, if for one reason or the other she (he) reports you, you could be banned for violating their terms of service. I posted something about that a short while ago...

I would personally stay away from that.

Plus, if for one reason or the other she (he) reports you, you could be banned for violating their terms of service. I posted something about that a short while ago...

Thanks Hughty, will keep watch for those kinds of cases from now on. Yeah, a bit scary honestly when trying to eyeball with another person in Social Media (High Risk - No reward?) Haha

Reactions: Hughty