Guest viewing is limited

Question About Hb And Ck

jimmattnz

TAG Member
Reaction score
OK, so I've scoured the forum and maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I cant find any info on this. I'm thinking about going as a couple. Partner is Asian, speaks little Japanese, not conversational though. I'm white.

So give me the low down here about the HB and CKs:

There is a public area and play area right?

Can you fuck in the public AND play area?

Are there changing/cleaning facilities on site?

Can you make a mess? Squirt/cum etc.

If people will watch are the likely to start jacking off?

there should be a lot of info about this already on this site. for HB, yes there is a play area that is separate from the public area. i think most HBs do not allow sex in the public area. Also, most HBs have changing area and showers, so it's almost like going to the gym. in the play area you can make a mess, as you will probably be given towels to clean up with. at some places you can look into the play room. other places don't allow such access. but often you can use a vibrator on a girl in the public area, as long as she still has her panties on or you cover her up with a towel.

Where is @Solong when he is needed?! :)

Some answers:

> There is a public area and play area right?

Yes, usually multiple play areas with different rules, like one for couples only and one for larger groups

> Can you fuck in the public AND play area?

I have only seen actual fucking/intercourse in a public area once and that was brief. Oral sex, vibrator sex, BDSM play and so forth are fairly common in the public areas though. People seem to move to the play areas when things start to heat up substantially, but I am not sure about actual rules.

> Are there changing/cleaning facilities on site?

Yes, as well as coin lockers for your clothes, phones and valuables etc.

> Can you make a mess? Squirt/cum etc.

I don't know about you, but I can! :) There is the general Japanese close attention to cleanliness. Towels and wipes are available, and the staff will also clean the play areas as needed during the evening...at least at some of the places I've been. Condoms are also provided and required, at least in some places, and they of course limit the "mess" a bit.

> If people will watch are the likely to start jacking off?

I have seen this happen, but it is not too common in my experience.

-Ww

In my experience, I confirm what Wwanderer says. Rules are explained and any local variation would certainly be mentioned.
Also the Master can answer any question or doubt.
Respect and goodwill are key, and are a prerequisite for intense Naughty and Messy.