Question about "Japanese only Customers"

nnnniko

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, first post here.

I'm wondering whether anyone has experience in getting service from providers who are only open to Japanese customers?

In my case, I am East Asian ethnicity. I can speak Japanese, but not super fluent. I went to some shop in Tokyo and I'm quite confident that I can lie to the Tenchos that I am Japanese when asked.

There is a girl that I wanted to play with, but she only opens for Japanese customers. My concern is if the girl finds out that I'm not Japanese after we are in the room, I'm afraid that I will be in trouble.

Should I just go for it or should I just give up? Thank you

I'm wondering whether anyone has experience in getting service from providers who are only open to Japanese customers?

Short answer.
Yes. More than you can ever imagine.

In my case, I am East Asian ethnicity. I can speak Japanese, but not super fluent. I went to some shop in Tokyo and I'm quite confident that I can lie to the Tenchos that I am Japanese when asked.

There is a girl that I wanted to play with, but she only opens for Japanese customers. My concern is if the girl finds out that I'm not Japanese after we are in the room, I'm afraid that I will be in trouble.

Should I just go for it or should I just give up?

My advice.
Speak japanese at almost a native level, behave like an A class gentleman with the staff and the girls, and most importantly, if asked, never lie and be proud of your ethnicity.
You will not just help yourself, but all of us.

By the way, I’m not nor I look even Asian.

Last edited:
Hello, first post here.

I'm going to lean towards not going for it. It's just my opinion, but this is only because a very angry, very racist right-wing group behind the scenes in Japan loves to find reasons to blame foreigners for STDs and diseases and shit, and when they catch us breaking the rules they will use it as fuel to make p4p harder for us to get. If you pass for Japanese and can find a way to speak as little as possible during your encounter I guess you can take the chance, but getting caught means dealing with potential fines, bans, and more rumors for the ladies to spread about us to make it even worse.

Still, seriously, there is TONS of p4p available in this country available to us. I have 20 shops I want to try over the next six months, and nearly 30 girls I am planning to fuck. If you are aiming for a girl who is out of bounds in one shop, I am 100% certain in some soap/esute/deriheru elsewhere is her long lost twin who will happily take on your foreign cock. (y)

Hi, I don't know if my anecdote will help you, I'm sorry if it doesn't. After trying a couple of famous foreigner-friendly shops, I thought that it was about time I explored other, more affordable, stores, especially because I have Japanese ancestry.
So, I found a shop where I was told I'm ok because I spoke some Japanese. I chose one of their top girls and when we were talking in the room, she asked, "Are you a foreigner? The staff knows I don't accept foreigners. Why didn't you tell them you're a foreigner?"
She was really angry, but after I explained that I told the staff beforehand, she said that she would serve me that day, and gave me a word of advice "don't lie about your origin, you may get in real trouble if you get caught." Since that day, I always mention that I'm not Japanese before asking either the girl or the shop if they would accept me.
If you go for it, I can only wish you good luck.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
@billiken What do you think this “real trouble” was being hinted at? That they would take you out back and rough you up? The only thing I can imagine is they would immediately stop service and potentially not refund your money. Though very probably would. In the end it’s a bad and unproductive idea to lie but you make it sound like it’s a jail or beating worthy offense.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hello, first post here.

If you're an East Asian who speaks Japanese decently you're obviously going to have a better shot than every other foreign race on the planet but I wouldn't run the risk of trying to cover it up, particularly if you're not fluent. And no matter how decent you think your Japanese is, you DO have an accent and any tencho with proper hearing faculties will pick up on it. I'd wager a bet that a good portion of the "Japanese Only" shops would let you in if you're just up-front about it and can demonstrate language proficiency. At the end of the day you're East Asian (so cleaner than other gaijin races) and speak Japanese well enough (so you understand the rules), and money is money.

In my case, I'm ethnically 100% Japanese, lived in Japan for years and speak the language well enough (although not completely fluent). I've never been turned away by any shop, racist or otherwise. However, no matter where I go the first thing I do is mention that I'm American and ask if that's going to be a problem. I generally get one of three reactions: One, the tencho can't be bothered to even care and motions me inside (especially in Tokyo); two, the tencho examines my face for a bit, asks if I'm a JAPANESE American, I answer yes and then I'm shown inside (small dick, OK desu); or three, the tencho doesn't believe I'm actually a gaijin and begins jokingly calling me a liar (while dragging me into the shop). The third scenario happens quite a bit with Korean mamasans. And if anyone is, for even a second, worried that my American upbringing and passport might translate into an American-sized and uncomfortable appendage, all fears are alleviated once I drop my trousers.

Just be honest and save yourself the potential headache. The worst they can say is no, and there are plenty of other establishments that will happily take your money.

“If you're an East Asian who speaks Japanese decently you're obviously going to have a better shot than every other foreign race on the planet”

Maybe at the shop level but not necessarily if the NG is from the lady herself. I have encountered more than a few ladies giving an NG to Chinese nationality and/or Korean nationality only. Primarily the former. Ladies like guys can have all different preferences under the sun. Heck, one of my regulars forbids only German men. Go figure..

@billiken What do you think this “real trouble” was being hinted at? That they would take you out back and rough you up? The only thing I can imagine is they would immediately stop service and potentially not refund your money. Though very probably would. In the end it’s a bad and unproductive idea to lie but you make it sound like it’s a jail or beating worthy offense.
Many shops operate a system of fines - you could find yourself being strongly pressured to pay a million yen, and those debts often do get turned over to the pinkie loppers for collection.

Yeah, best to avoid that indeed.. But I gotta think that is a consequence of a blatant lie only. Can’t or don’t want to believe that would happen from just not saying anything about your nationality and not having been asked and no overt rule about the policy.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Yeah, best to avoid that indeed.. But I gotta think that is a consequence of a blatant lie only. Can’t or don’t want to believe that would happen from just not saying anything about your nationality and not having been asked and no overt rule about the policy.
Better don't risk it. Ignorantia juris non excusat. Well, I am not sure if 'juris' really is the right term here. :ROFLMAO:

I usually don't tell, but I also do not book girls that say no foreigners in their profiles. I have actually gotten a few when doing no-nomination and all those cases (2 or 3) the girls did not have any problems with me and did not even know they had no-foreigners mark in their profiles...

I usually don't tell, but I also do not book girls that say no foreigners in their profiles. I have actually gotten a few when doing no-nomination and all those cases (2 or 3) the girls did not have any problems with me and did not even know they had no-foreigners mark in their profiles...
Just a small part of me wonders if that is lip service, as I am an adamant believer in the love magic of MikeH. Simply, they fall in love with you at first sight and act aloof.

I want to test this theory. Next time you have to check to see if she removes her “no gaijin” mark from the profile after you have succeeded in showing her your artistry. :D

“If you're an East Asian who speaks Japanese decently you're obviously going to have a better shot than every other foreign race on the planet”

Maybe at the shop level but not necessarily if the NG is from the lady herself. I have encountered more than a few ladies giving an NG to Chinese nationality and/or Korean nationality only. Primarily the former. Ladies like guys can have all different preferences under the sun. Heck, one of my regulars forbids only German men. Go figure..

That's very true, and I hadn't considered that. I've never been turned away so I'm obviously less experienced with P4P prejudice. I would assume most of the time if tencho wants the cash he'd just force the girls to go along no matter how they felt. I do recall that almost every girl I ever dated in Japan PASSIONATELY hated Chinese, Koreans and especially Indians (but again, I dabble in a different demographic from most expats). And again, I wouldn't have any experience with that shade of discrimination as in the case of my #2 category where the tencho asks about my bloodline, if the girl has any reservations about foreigners I'm pretty sure that once she's assured I'm a genuine Cousin of Tojo and speak well enough as to not fuck up she's probably comfortable enough to take a chance.

But I like to think it's my charm, magnetism and good looks that gets me in the door. I won't be convinced otherwise.

Mgmt of one of my regular shops has told me good talent is *very* hard to come by these days and catering to every little thing to retain them is a daily challenge. Talent will walk and quickly if there is any little thing they don’t like. Customers and providers are both shit - and a shit ton of problems arise when they get together - was one of the comments. Don’t think there is much forcing of anything going on by shop mgmt these days - supply has the power and shops are easily replaceable for talent rather than good talent being so for shops.

Mgmt of one of my regular shops has told me good talent is *very* hard to come by these days and catering to every little thing to retain them is a daily challenge. Talent will walk and quickly if there is any little thing they don’t like. Customers and providers are both shit - and a shit ton of problems arise when they get together - was one of the comments. Don’t think there is much forcing of anything going on by shop mgmt these days - supply has the power and shops are easily replaceable for talent rather than good talent being so for shops.

That certainly helps to ease the sting of 124.5 JPY to the USD (and rising by the hour) and me not being able to enter.

Just wanted to toss in my experience. I'm mixed Asian/Western, and my Japanese is pretty on point. I rarely have issues with the whole foreigner thing. I definitely don't look 100% Japanese, nor is my accent perfect, but I pass well enough on both fronts that something like 80% of people in this industry haven't brought it up. I've avoided the gaijin tax at a lot of stores that are infamous for it as well.

That being said, I do get called out every so often, and I'm always honest about my answer. For stores that just don't deal with foreigners, makes it an easy decision to never come back. Stores that just limit the selection per the girl's preferences, I'll still get good service from the staff.

I do recall one girl didn't know I was a foreigner. After she walked into the room and took a good look at me, she immediately yelled "GAIJIN!?" She calmed down after a minute or two of talking with me and we had a good time together after that. She ended up trying to teach me Japanese, and even gave me her contact so I could make reservations directly with her. While it worked out, after that incident, anywhere I make reservations via phone and don't meet the staff, I'm super upfront about not being Japanese.

I honestly have no idea. First thing I thought was that she would terminate the service at that time without refund. But then, I met another girl from the same store and we talked about this same topic. I mentioned that I normally tell the staff upfront because I am afraid of possible connections with dangerous people, and she said that it is a good idea because such shops have connections with the mafia...

Many shops operate a system of fines - you could find yourself being strongly pressured to pay a million yen, and those debts often do get turned over to the pinkie loppers for collection.
This a good point, especially if one of the rules is "no foreigners."

? Just because she bangs the King all of the sudden she wants to take on the full bunch of unruly serfs? :wideyed:

And that is the correct answer. Even when it is a question.

What they do instead is they put, next to the "No Foreigners" sign, a new one that says "No Japanese either" and serve only me from there on.

After she walked into the room and took a good look at me, she immediately yelled "GAIJIN!?"

I was once in a oppai pub in Ikebukuro (I think there is even a review of it somewhere in TAG) and they tested my Japanese at the door and let me in. The girl came in after I was seated, she sat next to me, and I mean next, the seat was so small our legs were touching. Then we chatted for maybe 5 minutes after which I told her these seats are pretty tight so why don't you sit on my lap instead? And while you are it remove your bra too?

She obliged and sat on my lap facing me. And only then she went "あ~、外人だ!". I mean the lights were pretty dim but still. :D