Question about useful phases in bed

Ken4fb

MMF / MMFF members wanted. Ping me if you are keen
Reaction score
I have to admit that my Japanese and English, for that matter, aren't up to par when it comes to useful phases in bed.

The purpose of starting this thread is to
to learn from the more experienced people here on TAG especially from the ladies.

I will start with the most annoying part of sex, fake moaning.

How do you tell the lady to stop fake moaning, in Japanese? I don't even know how to put it nicely in English to be honest.

I was thinking along the line of
君の気持ちのままでしてください。
But that doesn't sound quite right

Reactions: Alice and uchimura
I don't even know how to put it nicely in English to be honest.

shh-secret.gif

I pay them to pretend it’s the best 3 minutes of their life. How the fuck can they do that WITHOUT the fake moaning?

My go-to passive-aggressive is “何も恥ずかしくないんでドンドン声を出して!”
Followed shortly by my very own “もう、行っちゃうよ!” and amazingly they manage to multi orgasm JUST as I am coming too. Damn I’m good.

How was she?
Too much fake moaning, too expensive for a crossdresser. Not recommend, won't repeat

My go-to passive-aggressive is “何も恥ずかしくないんでドンドン声を出して!”
Followed shortly by my very own “もう、行っちゃうよ!” and amazingly they manage to multi orgasm JUST as I am coming too. Damn I’m good.
drake-head.gif

Just cover her mouth with your mouth and DFK her, stick your tongue inside as deep as you can. I always say false motivation is better than no motivation. A fake moaner shows that she’s exerting effort, better than getting a maguro or someone who doesn’t want to be there.

Just cover her mouth with your mouth and DFK her, stick your tongue inside as deep as you can. I always say false motivation is better than no motivation. A fake moaner shows that she’s exerting effort, better than getting a maguro or someone who doesn’t want to be there.
I kinda agree with your view on this especially the maguro part.

Still , I don't want to keep on doing that everytime we meet. I would rather prefer her to be herself. This is not girl from shop so I can't ask the tencho to talk to the girl about that.

Reactions: Alice and uchimura
喘ぎ声とかは演出しなくていいんだよ。君の感じるままで遊ぼう
Aegigoe toka wa enshutsu shinakute ii n da yo. Kimi no kanjiru mama de asobou.
(You don't need to put on any (fake) moaning or anything. Let's enjoy ourselves the way you feel it)

喘ぎ声とかは演出しなくていいんだよ。君の感じるままで遊ぼう
Aegigoe toka wa enshutsu shinakute ii n da yo. Kimi no kanjiru mama de asobou.
(You don't need to put on any (fake) moaning or anything. Let's enjoy ourselves the way you feel it)
Thank you. Appreciate that. It sounds alright. I might just say 君の感じるままで遊ぼう withouit the first part.

Was googling for some advices last night and this came up
https://koimemo.com/article/16468

I kinda agree to some extent, after reading @Airnest 's reply above and thinking about it in his point of view.