[question] Bad Idea For Winter Time?

1st-timeGaijin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A thought just flashed by my mind so that I thought I should come on here and ask your experts.

Is it a bad idea to visit a soapland or pink salon during the winter time? especially say..some time around mid-Dec.?
Coz I assume it will be freezing in Tokyo and those places doesnt require much cloth to get involved.
besides, soapland is famous for its nurunuru massage, is it going to work during the coldest time in the year?

And also, is it a good time for love hotels and those "health" services?

Would love if some of the experienced could shared a bit of advice!

*TAG managers..dont really know where to put this. Please move if necessary. My apologies in advance.*

winter-is-coming-but-snow-already-came.jpg

Obviously they have heaters in the room and regulate the temperature. People do get naked and have sex even in the winter all over the world you know!

Reactions: veryniceguy
what strange questions..... How can the weather have any influence on what goes on "inside".... Japan is not a 3rd world country in case you haven't noticed....

Reactions: Jimmydr
Japan gets coldest around February and i have heard that business does slow down during that time.

The salons feel like Hawaii even in winter. Japanese gals are sensitive to cold.

Anyway if it is too cold, some of the guys wouldn't be able to raise the flag so....