Questions about Kirari Cafe

george0

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi

I just have a couple questions about the negotiation process in Kirari cafe.
I'm new to the Kirari cafe scene, I really like the idea that I can see the girl before paying.

I appreciate it if anyone can answer these questions:

1. How do we asking for how many shots we can do in Japanese in this context?

2. How do I ask for how much time for 1 hr, 1.5, or 2 hrs?

3. What's the average rate for 1 hour, 1.5 hrs, and 2 hours of time? (is it 20,000 yen or something)?

4. How can I tell if the girl will be a good provider or a bad provider (do they give off any signals during the negotiating process)?
I consider a bad provider a girl that suddenly goes cold turkey and doesn't provide good service after paying

and, any other advice would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Do you understand the basic concept of Kirari? Your questions are geared more for a service or agency.

The girl's card will tell you what she's up for and you then negotiate at the table. She'll give what she wants as far as time/money is concerned or you can start out by offering something like 20k for Hotel, for example. She may take it or refuse it, then you can increase at your comfort level. If it's going to Karaoke or eating, then rates are different... judge accordingly.

Most girls, if you take them to a hotel, are one shot only. Rarely will you find a gem who's gonna give you the full GFE package.

There's no way to tell at the table if she's going to be a good or bad date. You just have to use your instinct and make a judgement based on her appearance, presentation and attitude during the discussion.

And obviously... you need some Japanese skill to be more successful.

20000 is the going rate at prime hours, with the occasional girl not leaving for less than 30. Other times you can negotiate strawberry (ichigo, 15000) but anything lower is rare.

Typically its 1 hour, you come (once) they go immediately.

Best deal I've done has been 15000 for 1 hour karaoke and 1 hour hotel.