Questions for providers / slight dilemma

I agree, $4K is a wedding price for multiple cameraman wedding shoot, not a single cameraman nude/semi-nude/lingerie model shoot in a studio, which is essentially what @Rebeccalee is looking for. When I was shooting weddings I was doing 4hrs shoots for $1000 plus whatever I made on selling prints etc... I would typically spend another 6-8hrs doing post production so 10-12hrs for $1000 is about $100/hr.

and i don't even need prints! I've actually never shot in a studio before, always in a hotel room, but now i'm planning to switch things up a little, hence the search.

Reactions: impish
and i don't even need prints! I've actually never shot in a studio before, always in a hotel room, but now i'm planning to switch things up a little, hence the search.

A studio is just a room with fancy lighting. When I lived in the states I had a home studio, but I shot more often on location. I have lights that I bring with me that transform whatever room I'm in into a studio. One thing I love about Japanese love hotels is that they aren't bland like business hotels. There's one near Kashiwa Interchange that is all victorian designed on the inside, it's absolutely amazing! Studio rental in Japan can be $300 for the studio if the photographer doesn't have their own space. A hotel for the same time period is significantly less.

Lucky you two!! Photographers can be so expensive. One photographer quoted me $4000USD for a shoot that would take up 8 hours.... Man, she would earn more than me! :jawdrop: And yeah, I've just been sticking to sex worker friendly photogs that can offer complete discretion and secrecy! It's just completely not worth it to be outed by anyone or have a potential avenue where people can find my full unblurred picture from.

Wow¡! It's completely overrated! If you ever come to Spain I can introduce you my photographer, he works with models (not sure if he knows about my business but I prefer to be discreet and I only ask for a boudoir photography session) Rates are completely affordable and he is very nice and helpful with posses and helping you to create a relax environment. Just you , him and the make up artist.
Let me know ;)

Reactions: Rebeccalee
Wow¡! It's completely overrated! If you ever come to Spain I can introduce you my photographer, he works with models (not sure if he knows about my business but I prefer to be discreet and I only ask for a boudoir photography session) Rates are completely affordable and he is very nice and helpful with posses and helping you to create a relax environment. Just you , him and the make up artist.
Let me know ;)

Thank you for the recommendation and offer, you're so sweet!!
Did he take your Nov 2016 photos? They're so hot! *heart eyes*

Thank you for the recommendation and offer, you're so sweet!!
Did he take your Nov 2016 photos? They're so hot! *heart eyes*
Yes! All my pro pics are from him :)
I can tell you by DM his name and prices and you can see some more pics in his private Instagram.
He is very good in boudoir , portraits (unfortunately I don't show my face but he has great beauty portraits, and b&w)

xx

Reactions: Rebeccalee