Questions on ordering Love Hotels

Johnjohn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

If this is answered on another thread, my apologies.

My question is on ordering a love hotel. I have visited a few of the sites of the love hotels I was looking to use (preferably hotel pasha in shinjuku, or the Bali ann) but I can't seem to find a way to make a reservation at these hotels online.
Is it possible?

If not, how would I go about ensuring I can get a room for myself and the lovely woman I ask to meet me there?

Do I just hope there's a room available?

And if not, is there a good backup plan?

As I don't know the language at all, I really would like to set fool proof plans ahead of time, like having the hotel ready.

Thanks for any advice!

but I can't seem to find a way to make a reservation at these hotels online.
You just walk-in and see if a room is open... Pasha has a computer screen you touch and select a room, not hard to figure out. Take the receipt to the desk and pay and then go up to your room. Bali-An has a nice service counter, fairly straight forward.

Pick which hotels you want to try and just have a backup plan in place in case the place is full or wait for a room to open. For example, both Pasha and Bali An have a waiting area. The staff will tell you when the room is ready or you get a buzzer at Bali-An.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The only reservation systems I've seen are those for hotels with a super expensive high-class room. And you can only call them on a phone number, nothing online. I forget the name but there's a hotel with a full sized swimming pool, you need to book that in advance. And in Yokohama's Ishikawacho there's a love hotel with a penthouse suite and an open air bath that needs advanced reservations.

Hello everyone,

If this is answered on another thread, my apologies.

My question is on ordering a love hotel. I have visited a few of the sites of the love hotels I was looking to use (preferably hotel pasha in shinjuku, or the Bali ann) but I can't seem to find a way to make a reservation at these hotels online.
Is it possible?

If not, how would I go about ensuring I can get a room for myself and the lovely woman I ask to meet me there?

Do I just hope there's a room available?

And if not, is there a good backup plan?

As I don't know the language at all, I really would like to set fool proof plans ahead of time, like having the hotel ready.

Thanks for any advice!

Fool proof plan may be hard to get unless you reserve a room in a traditional hotel and ask for outcall. A lot depend on your budget and location. I have been that guy running from lh to lh trying to get a room... it is don’t fun.... especially on the weekends..

La Festae isn’t a bad option if you don’t speak Japanese... I was able to get a room with little Japanese skills...

And in Yokohama's Ishikawacho there's a love hotel with a penthouse suite and an open air bath that needs advanced reservations.

I think I know the place you are referring to. Last time I checked they were not taking reservations so that room is basically impossible to get.

Lets say I payed for 2 hours for a fine woman's company. If we waited, is the clock ticking generally? Let's assume it's an Asian Mystique employee
Pasha is on a street full of hotels. They cant all be full. The lady will likely know how to get a room and help you book in any of the hotels.

Reactions: ur19877
If you're worried about finding a room, arrange to meet in a public place and let her handle the room selection and talking at the counter.

I can’t say for AM since I haven’t used them before, but in my experience, the clock starts ticking when you hand over the donation and she calls her agency to confirm.

Yeah for agencies it starts when they girl calls to confirm payment or that she entered the room if you paid in advance.

That said, a lot of girls are not gonna be happy if the wait for a room is over 10 minutes.

But like i said, ladies who are/speak Japanese know how to get a room at another nearby hotel if needed.

Reactions: ur19877
Been to a few in Shinjuku and all rooms we're available during the day when I went. Was at 2-4pm.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland