Quick fun with Neiro from Pure Cos

Service Name:
Pure cos

Provider Name:
Neiro - https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=4130342

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.pure-cos.com/sp/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min - 9k + 2k nomination fee + 2.2k hotel (1hr). Used the special "first time price" from fujoho.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background lore:

There's going to be a lot of background here because this is my first post & I'm a wordy guy, feel free to skip my ramblings as you please.

This is my 4th time in Japan and
I'm staying in Japan for 3 months. I've always wanted to try the services available but never really found anything foreigner friendly or online resources till this trip. Thanks TAG for all the information, guides, reviews and tips to help make it possible for me to join in on the depravity.

I dove straight into the deep end with a visit to Kaoru, won't write a review since I was just stun locked the entire time but it was a great intro to the scene.

My Japanese is N5 on the best of days but terrible at listening comprehension. That is to say, I'm not at a conversational level of Japanese.

I wanted to try something more, had my eyes on marine blue but since most reviews mentioned conversational Japanese I held off, I instead browsed some options here and on other foreigner-friendly advertising sites. Came upon pure cos which had very few reviews that I could find, the reviews were also old. The service seemed cheap so thought i could give an update to give back for all the help I've gotten.

Booking :

Just skimmed the site online. Most girls looked cute so I thought I'd just wing it.
Walked in, asked if foreigner OK and if just English was fine. OK to foreigners but unclear on just English, they said some stuff I didn't understand and then they proceeded to show me the girls. "Fair enough" I thought, lets see how this goes. The guy working laid out six cards but removed 2 that didn't work with foreigners.

I chose Neiro cause she was available right away and I had seen her on the site. The previous reviews mentioned cosplay but there was no indication, that I noticed, to choose this. They did have the extras which I wasnt into, that might have been where the cosplay was hiding in hindsight.

Since this was my first use of this service I just asked for recommendations for hotel, they said a bunch of stuff I didn't understand but they led me to a hotel less than 100 meters from the counter and I paid 2.2k for 1hr. Sounded reasonable, room was small but it did the job, didn't feel run down at all, I've had worse regular hotels. Once there, I wait for 5 min and Neiro arrives.

Girl:
I will be honest, I didn't do much prep work so I can't really say if she looked like the pictures or not but she was short and cute so all good to me. She was clean shaven & just my type.

I asked here if she knew any English, to which she exclaimed できない. This turned out to be true since she didn't utter a single English word for the session. No time like a play session to practice my nihongo I guess. Let's just say there was a decent amount of わからない & laughing involved, despite that it went surprisingly OK and she was easy to speak to even if I couldn't understand half of what she said.

Play:
After the usual shower, mouthwash we got into bed. I was expecting some form of cosplay here but didn't happen and I didnt think to ask her so it was just usual nude play. Since this was my first time using this service I didn't really know the usual course of action, I should probably have asked her to lead but hey, live and learn. We lay down and I start touching and kissing, not much of a reaction, but that's probably on me. She was pretty dry downstairs when I went down on her and she then asked if we should switch. We do and she once again asks me what I'd like to do, I point to my rocket and she starts with BBBJ. Now, I don't have much experience with BJs, but it felt great. She mainly focused on the top which I love.
After that I asked for sumata, which we did in missionary and I promptly popped with 10m left on the clock.
We awkwardly chatted for a few minutes, cleaned up and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm surprised how well this went. Only downside is that I was really looking forward to some clothed play.
Might go back after figuring out the cosplay part.

Don't recommend if you don't know any Japanese.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Hi there, I am the poster that reviewed it before. You’d have to pick the costume option, in which case they’ll show you a book with costumes in it. If you are unsure you could also show them the costume page on the pure cos website. The first one should be free, the second one would be free for 100 minute course or if you pay 1100 yen. Glad you had a great time!