Quick help. Chikan

ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi. Can someone please help translate this for me? Form is a bit different from what is used at gatsurri.

Will return the favor with detailed reporting.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 723D21C1-3B0D-44EA-B30A-99DFA34FF720.jpeg
    723D21C1-3B0D-44EA-B30A-99DFA34FF720.jpeg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: hibikii and vargas
A quick translation.

Thank you for taking "Chikan Densha" today.
Please fill in this "Play Order Sheet" so that you can enjoy the play better.
The "chikan" play starts right after the shower
★Reaction (how do you want the girl to react to your chikan touching?)
□ Terribly annoyed and resist □ Resist a little at the start (ticked) □ Put up with it □ sexually react from the start □ Others ( )
★ Moan (how do you want the girl to moan?)
□ Loud from the beginning □ naturally (ticked) □ not to moan as long as possible □ Others ( )
★ Timing to shift from the "chikan" play to "health" play
□ When you invite her hand to touch between your legs □ When you turn her face to kiss her □ Go with the flow □ Others ( )
For other request, please write below...

N.B. I've never done "chikan play things, and I'm not sure about the timing. ★ Timing to shift's options can be
□ When she invites your hand to touch between her legs □ When she turns your face to kiss her □ Go with the flow □ Others ( )

A quick translation.

□ Terribly annoyed and resist □ Resist a little at the start (ticked) □ Put up with it □ sexually react from the start □ Others ( )
□ Loud from the beginning □ naturally (ticked) □ not to moan as long as possible □ Others ( )
□ When you invite her hand to touch between your legs □ When you turn her face to kiss her □ Go with the flow □ Others ( )

N.B. I've never done "chikan play things, and I'm not sure about the timing. ★ Timing to shift's options can be
□ When she invites your hand to touch between her legs □ When she turns your face to kiss her □ Go with the flow □ Others ( )
@Ken1988 gets 10 stars today... You'd best thank him!

This order sheet is very important for role play shop. You cannot be too shy to tell your girls your fantasy but expect her to read yiur mind, if she didn't, you complain later or post a negative comment about her is not right.

One of the Japanese shop I worked in past had three courses you can choose from, which is A. Girl takes in charge B. You take in charge C. Go wirh the flow.
It is not role play or BDSM shop but gives a girl an idea in advance what type of play they want so the actual play goes smoothly.

A quick translation.

Thanks a lot @Ken1988 . If you are in shinjuku or Shibuya tonight, multiple rounds of drinks on me...

@TAG Manager will make sure to play it forward.

I didn’t get the reply in time for my session and did my best to compare it to the gatsuri cheat sheet I made.... Comparing hyrogliphics would have been easier. In any case, did my best and checked the boxes. I will use you help later today...I ended getting the sexually react from the start and moan loud options... different from the past sessions. I like a little resistance, but this was cool....

During bed time when I was ready to get my BJ... she said ‘gomu’ and I was like a WTF...did I hear that right? I said condom and and she nodded... off to the races....I have increased my FS success rate this time, but this was the first the girl suggested it.... she might of rather had sex than give a bj..

Thanks again.... will detail my experiences in later post...

LOL! It’s like ordering a pizza. Really curious what the “terribly annoyed and resist” option would result in.

Starts off with her pushing your hand away or
Moving away as you get close... later she gets more aggressive with and it’s harder to feel her up because her hands are moving so fast to block your moves.

While waiting for a hotel room to be cleaned up, the receptionist started chatting with me in English. We had a good 10 to 15 minute chat and I was off to my room. Post session, I was planning to ask her if she wanted to meet up for coffee during my next trip. But that didn’t happen because....

30 minutes of waiting in my room, I got a call from the agency apologizing for the delay.... The girl was running late. Few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door and followeds standard procedure for Chikan play.. you open the door slightly and hand the girl the paper with the session requests (see post above)... you open the door slightly as so you don’t make eye contact..

However, the knock was not from the agency girl, it was the front desk girl who took the paper, peeked her head in and saw me half naked. She was a bit embarrassed. After putting some clothes on, she came to tell me if I needed some help understanding the message from the agency.. she knew that they called to let me know that they were running late, and wanted to help me just in case before she was leaving....

That’s my fun story for the day....

Good lord that’s some amazing hotel service! This was at a regular love hotel?!

If you believe that was a love hotel I have a bridge you might be interested in.

But totally missed to invite the receptionist in and tell her that now when she knows all your fetishes you could as well cancel the shop and she is just checking out of work, right?

Reactions: ur19877
If you believe that was a love hotel I have a bridge you might be interested in.

But totally missed to invite the receptionist in and tell her that now when she knows all your fetishes you could as well cancel the shop and she is just checking out of work, right?

She knew I was there for DH and for what kind of shop it was, based on the paper/map
I showed her to confirm I was at the right hotel. But she still chatted away anyways... I don’t think this would happen in the states.

While waiting for a hotel room to be cleaned up, the receptionist started chatting with me in English. We had a good 10 to 15 minute chat and I was off to my room. Post session, I was planning to ask her if she wanted to meet up for coffee during my next trip. But that didn’t happen because....

30 minutes of waiting in my room, I got a call from the agency apologizing for the delay.... The girl was running late. Few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door and followeds standard procedure for Chikan play.. you open the door slightly and hand the girl the paper with the session requests (see post above)... you open the door slightly as so you don’t make eye contact..

However, the knock was not from the agency girl, it was the front desk girl who took the paper, peeked her head in and saw me half naked. She was a bit embarrassed. After putting some clothes on, she came to tell me if I needed some help understanding the message from the agency.. she knew that they called to let me know that they were running late, and wanted to help me just in case before she was leaving....

That’s my fun story for the day....

Now that's service!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Either you are joking, or I didn’t communicate self properly. :(. Not a love hotel. Bit better than a rental room. No couch or seats in the main room, just a bed. 2hrs was like 3k.

It is hotel Ohyama in Shin Okubo.

Haha na, seriously, I had no idea. Haven’t ever been anywhere like this, just regular love hotels.

Doesn't that require N3 Level of Japanese and N0 Level of 'Mike' smoothness?

Seriously.. I did drop the ball here. I totally got over the fact that she knew I was engaging in a molest style DH, and we had a good rapport... Would not have expected much on a date, but it would have been nice to engage in some non P4P interaction in Japan...haha...

Ah, when I first read the title I thought it would be a lady asking help or advice here from members about being harrassed by a chikan. I'm glad I read the thread! Great story!

Reactions: ur19877
LOL! It’s like ordering a pizza. Really curious what the “terribly annoyed and resist” option would result in.

It is like ordering a pizza...but with the amount of combinations that can be had...it makes for an interesting time!

Thanks a lot @Ken1988 . If you are in shinjuku or Shibuya tonight, multiple rounds of drinks on me...

@TAG Manager will make sure to play it forward.

I didn’t get the reply in time for my session and did my best to compare it to the gatsuri cheat sheet I made.... Comparing hyrogliphics would have been easier. In any case, did my best and checked the boxes. I will use you help later today...I ended getting the sexually react from the start and moan loud options... different from the past sessions. I like a little resistance, but this was cool....

During bed time when I was ready to get my BJ... she said ‘gomu’ and I was like a WTF...did I hear that right? I said condom and and she nodded... off to the races....I have increased my FS success rate this time, but this was the first the girl suggested it.... she might of rather had sex than give a bj..

Thanks again.... will detail my experiences in later post...
Is this the Chikan Densha? Do they take foreigner for chikan services? Is it foreigner rate?

Is this the Chikan Densha? Do they take foreigner for chikan services? Is it foreigner rate?

Yes it is.. They do take foreigners, but I am unclear of the level of Japanese needed..
I don't think there is a separate foreigner rate.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow