Quick question about meeting at a love hotel

deku

TAG Member
Reaction score
When you make an appointment with a delivery health shop, they will usually ask you to make a confirmation call 1 hour before the start time. If I were to use a love hotel, do I have to be in a room when I make the confirmation call or can I call back later after I find a room?

It's my first time making an appointment with a delivery health shop at a love hotel since I usually use my residence.

The confirmation call is to make sure that the girl hasn't run into scheduling issues, and that you're still intending to meet. You don't need to be at the hotel until later.

Don't need to be in the room at the 1hr prior point. You make a second call once you've checked in, usually about 10-15 min before if you're at the same station as their standby location.

As other veterans suggested already, they don’t require you to call them from the actual location you will meet the girl later.

However, some shops require call ID. It means no public phone or some regular hotel phone. Often you can figure out their policy on their website.