102 Massage Bangkok

Provider Name:
Mina

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.massage-bangkok.net/en/

Country/City Name:
Thailand, Bangkok

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr, 2,400baht (300 extra in tips as good service)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was hoping to post my first FR after I hit Tokyo next month, but I found myself with 2 hours of free time this afternoon so decided to see what was available near the place I ate lunch.

I wondered around the back streets of Sukhumvit 24 and stumbled into a massage spa called 102 massage.

It was very close to the emporium mall so easy access by BTS station nearby.

The place was quite well decorated inside with red leather sofas for you to chill whilst the ladies sit around the round for you to choose.

The place is run by an old (french?) man who was quite friendly and he explained the simple options that was on a card that he handed over. Std room with shower (40m, 1hr, 1.5hr) or VIP room with Jacuzzi (1.5hr only and 2 girls).

About 8 girls lined up and all very pretty and slim and between early 20s to mid 30s. Many had boobs jobs so clearly targeting farang.

I chose Mina as she had the prettiest face, nice smile, and well proportioned.

After paying at the counter for my 1hr session (basic room), Mina led me up stairs to the many rooms.

The room was good condition with a walking shower so that she can wash me at the beginning and end.

The bed is queen size and quite firm so good for moving around.

When she took off her clothes, you could tell her tits wer fake but not too big. I don't usually like fake tits as they feel weird in the hand but hers made her proportions look great... definitely a real hourglass figure.

After the shower and mouth wash, it was massage time which was ok but it did include Nuri nuru kind of tit massaging (front and back).

Next was a BBBJ that was really nice and the full length mirror on the side of the bed made a great view as she DT my average sized 3rd leg. She then wrapped me up and asked me what I wanted and I decided that I would control and not pop too early by allowing her to control on top. Had the usual missionary and doggie and back on top before popping off.

She made soft moaning noises that sounded very fake but still nicely done. She told me she was 35 and I was surprised as she looked max late 20s. The experience showed through in her control of her pussy as she was squeezing it at times to increase the feeling down below. Only negative was no DFK, just kiss on lips. Also English was basic.

Overall, a simple session with good girl selection, good rooms, and good service. Not a place for wild GFE experience but pretty decent value for the location and quality of girls.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022