October 2020

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
13,000¥ / One hour

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese with staff and English with her.

Details of the Encounter:
Hey, all. Hope your all safe from Covid.

Was running bunch of errands around Tokyo waiting for my next errand. I decided to check on Thai-mai and behold Hime was in Tokyo, to my surprise. I called the shop and made a reservation with her for one hour.

Went to the Love Hotel and called the shop and gave my room information. Was told she would be there in 15 minutes.

Knock on the door and I opened it greeting each other. She went and sat on the bed telling about her day and the rainy weather. We exchange names and got to know each other. She starts to undress and helps me. Head to the shower some LFK and HJ.

We moved to the bed with her asking me to lay down as she LFK me and licks me till she's down at my little buddy. She told I got hard pretty fast just from kissing and went down on me with BBJ and DPT. We switch and I give her DATY. (Note: She doesn't like fingering)

She then caps me and rides me cowgirl for a few minutes and I switch to missionary and she tells me "Fu*K me hard". As I start pounding away we ended up at the corner of the bed from where we started. We change to doggy, as I start pounding away she tells me "Go deeper and faster she likes it". After a few minutes we went back to missionary and cow girl. I then had her lay down as I DATY and then she starts HJ and I join in too. I told her I was cumming she tells me to give it her. I busted a load over her stomach. She said it was fun.

We head to the shower got clean and then dress. The shop called her and she hands me the phone and I give my review. We head out saying our good byes and exit heading different directions.

Overall it was fun and she was very energetic and into it which made it very fun. For me the one hour session was fine. I only went and called her up because I heard so much about her on TAG, the review are pretty much true about her.

PROS:
-She's very into it
-She can take charge
-She knows how to touch a guy in the right places
-Easy to set up the time and place with staff (Japanese used)

CONS:
-Thai mai didn't let me choose a different area
-Her breast felt more like a D-cup to me than E-cup

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Over all it was good and she is what other reviews had stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Negi77 and Taylorjp
She’s great! But all mention of her has been wiped from their roster and the diary pages now.

She’s gone. The Thai girls have to pay a fee (10 man - 30 man) to have their info scrubbed from a site, so they usually don’t do it until they find a Japanese guy to marry them and pay the fee.

She’s gone. The Thai girls have to pay a fee (10 man - 30 man) to have their info scrubbed from a site, so they usually don’t do it until they find a Japanese guy to marry them and pay the fee.
Interesting. Hime lives in japan and speak fluent japanese, good english so i guess she got a job somewhere else and didnt want those photos popping up.
kinda shitty they make them pay for that

Damn is Hime really gone for good? I had her a few times, latest was earlier this year and she did mention she was supposed to quit but then came back due to family/financial reasons. She’s a nice girl, whole lotta fun in the sack so I’ll definitely miss her. I think my last conversation with her was how to make money and I bored her with my investments talk lol.

Been wanting to check out this place. Sucks that Hime is gone as I’ve seen a lot of good reviews of her. I wonder if the 3P is worth it?

I guess you guys never noticed that her profile is never on the site when she's not on the rooster.
She will be back.

when she's not on the rooster.

I guess that's the whole problem; most guys here would love to have her on their rooster, also known as a cockerel or cock.

Reactions: asstronaut
I guess you guys never noticed that her profile is never on the site when she's not on the rooster.
She will be back.
No, her profile was always there, also girls who are still on the roster but not active are still in the diary pages, but in her case all photos have been wiped.