Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 mins/ ¥12000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Korean

Details of the Encounter:
I went to Gotanda and after done what I needed to do, I remembered reading about Raku. I thought I was nearby and curious about their shop.

I went in and the receptionist showed me the prices. I told her that I wanted to choose the 12000 yen course of 65 minutes.

She led me to the room where she told me to undress until the other lady would come. While undressing, the old lady came in. I think her photos resembles Kaori's on the website.

She is clearly a milf on her late 40's, I guess. At least, she slipped certain comments while speaking to her in her mother tongue.

Then, she told me that she would wash me. The water was a bit hot and I suddenly wake up since I was a bit sleepy. Oh, well. Then, she proceeded to wash me while talking to me. She told me how handsome I am and bla bla bla. (Okay, I believe in Santa Claus, too). She must says such things to all her clients. haha.

Then, she gave me a towel and helped me get dry. We went to the room and she started giving me a massage. It was so so, not good, but also not really bad. Had better ones before.

Then, after a while she flipped me and she said how big it is. What a BS. It is not giant as she said, let alone super big, but normal size?

She gave me a capped blowjob and it was okay. Then, I asked her to do CG, but she said it would hurt her. So, I asked her for another position and she said doggy. I wasn't in a mood to start with doggy, so I asked her if missionary is okay.

She got really wet and apparently she got an orgasm. She started saying that it was sensitive, so I stopped and she was hugging me. I was teasing her and she said how bad I am. :joyful:

Then, after she recovered, she told me to do doggy, which happened to hurt her due to my normal size? So, then, we changed back to the missionary and I concentrated to cum.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will not go there again. Nothing against the shop, but there are only MILFS working there. I'd rather choose another place where I can get girls on their late 20's or early 30's for personal reasons.