14,500yen / 60min

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was horny and in the Shinjuku area so went online and looked at Yarisugi's roster. I hadn't seen Rami's profile before but her face was my type with big tits so I jumped at the chance and booked for 60 minutes.

Checked into the hotel, confirmed the booking and waited. She turned up in a miniskirt and boots. Face is a little different from her profile (face it, that's usually the way it is) but not in a bad way. Her face is a little softer and feminine.
Fantastic personality, really chatty and super fun to talk to about a range of topics.

Had a shower and then jumped into bed. Hair raising blowjob with lots of lubed handjobs inbetween. Unfortunately couldn't unload in her mouth but used her beautiful tits to do some painting on.
Quick wash and then asked her to do some prostate massage. It seems like she has previous experience of this but while my asshole was shy and tight it did end up feeling good in the end.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great personality, great BJ

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

is the website offline or it just me? try on vpn as well

Agreed with Ken, she looks hot!

Wondering about her body though. In my experience, well endowed working ladies in Japan are usually on the heavier side, unless it was very expensive.

W55 and H85 makes me think that she is slim, but every store has a different idea of what those numbers mean 😂 Would you say she is chubby or fat? Or is she a big boobed unicorn that I need to book as soon as possible.

Agreed with Ken, she looks hot!

Wondering about her body though. In my experience, well endowed working ladies in Japan are usually on the heavier side, unless it was very expensive.

W55 and H85 makes me think that she is slim, but every store has a different idea of what those numbers mean 😂 Would you say she is chubby or fat? Or is she a big boobed unicorn that I need to book as soon as possible.
There are more pictures of her on CH. I think you can decide based on that.
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/yaricir-shinjuku/girlid-47379681

Reactions: WhereIsTheBBQ
Yeah, I saw her pictures there too, but filters these days are getting outta control. I've had girls that show up 20kg over what their diaries show lol. I almost completely gave up on trying to book girls with big boobs nowadays.

Reactions: chacha23
Good question @WhereIsTheBBQ . I've had a run of slim girls with not much on top so was happy with some decent tits on her. She is thicc but definitely not fat. I don't know your type but I'm also not a fan of chubby or fat and had no issue.

Reactions: WhereIsTheBBQ
As I mentioned she is thicc. I'm not into chubby or more and had no problems. Age, waist size, cup etc are usually misrepresented - the blog photos give a better idea of how providers look. Feel like Sherlock Holmes sometimes lol