Random pictures in japan you took!

Dear lord, this is the best tonkatsu I have ever had.

https://www.katsukura.jp/en/

BE45C073-6384-45D9-B7DB-47D2C668971C.jpeg

I have been in their Kawasaki shop but still the best I have had in Tokyo area is Marugo in Akihabara.

Though it might affect that when you go to any restaurant in Akihabara your expectations are pretty much zero. Still recommend, will repeat.

Reactions: IchigoDave
Beep boop

Some pics I took on the Nakasendo hike I mentioned in another thread. Hotel wifi is shit so I had to retry the upload a bunch which made the pics come out out of order and some missing but oh well. You get the idea!

Also @ Matsuyama: I'll do the Shimanami Kaido on Wednesday. Haven't cycled in 15 years, praying that the e-bike I rent will do the job just fine because I have a hotel booked in Matsuyama so I have to get there one way or another! How full is Dogo Onsen btw?

Last edited:
How full is Dogo Onsen btw?
On the day that I went it there were not many people there. Of course, that was at the main building which is currently undergoing major renovation. The Asuka-no-yu annex may have had more people.

Well that’s ISDN at least…. Where is the usual green one? 🤔🤔🤔

Those were the good ones as they took the prepaid calling cards you could buy near the Yoyogi Park.

Or that's what I heard, obviously never did that myself.

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Anyone tried these as a new type of LH ? There are many in the Tokyo metro, looks convenient for a quickie 😀

Attachments

• Coco1.jpg
    Coco1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
  • Station1A.jpg
    Station1A.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: cuckhimnow
Anyone tried these as a new type of LH ? There are many in the Tokyo metro, looks convenient for a quickie 😀
Uh...no. They are great for on-the-go work spaces when needed for a quiet space to take a meeting.

Reactions: Karbon