Random Question: Average Tenure at DeliHealth and Soaplands

zera

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just a random question, I actually did a paper on the evolution of the modern Japanese system of Delivery Health and Soaplands back in college (basically tracing sex work from the Bakufu to the modern era, and how modernization and westernization demonized it). One thing I never found, and perhaps because I didn’t have access to this site, is how long the average worker, well, works. Does anyone have any idea? I’ve heard many leave the business when they start dating or get married, and yet I’ve also heard that many keep doing it when dating or married. Would be curious as to how many are in relationships or even bi/lesbians too and just see it as work to bring home money.

At the same time, many represent themselves as 18-24 but obviously are late 20’s or early (or even later) 30’s. As I was never able to get a definite answer I was just curious as to the board’s opinion on how long the average worker stayed in this industry.

I do not know the answer but I'm curious (and probably naive) but would you share your paper ?