Guest viewing is limited

Nice Lady [Yokohama] (SL) Rara - Seriously Sexy Tanned Body But NOT a Perfect Fit

LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rara - Seriously Sexy Tanned Body But NOT a Perfect Fit

Soapland Name:
Nice Lady

Soapland Provider Name:
Rara - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/nicelady/girlid-49116195

Soapland Website:
http://www.yokohama-nicelady.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 Minutes - 18,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
A sudden urge at night and I'm scrolling through some of the shops I've visited to see who's available the following day. I've been meaning to meet a couple of providers from Nice Lady but my schedule always seems off. Going to be my second visit to the shop and they were quite accommodating during my first trip and service was good.

Booking
I reach out to the store via LINE and inquire about two providers I'm interested in. Sadly, both are fully booked. They suggest Rara, who I've previously inquired about, and we schedule the time. Hassle free booking.

The Provider
Her profile indicates she's wheat skinned, friendly and her favorite play is blowjob. Not much reviews to see on CH and none on TAG. Her pictures are quite nice though as they showcase her tight tanned body with a cute face behind the blur. Upon meeting her, I was more than pleased. It's Christmas season and she greets me in a Santa costume. Nice but that's going to come off eventually. She's pretty. Dyed hair. Sharp eyes. Nice teeth. Perky B cups with surprisingly pink nipples. A tight and toned stomach with a belly ring. G-string tanline. A nice full and tight ass with surprisingly white asshole. The most gorgeous smoothly shaven pussy I have seen yet. Beautiful skin tone without dark lines or blemishes in her nether regions anywhere.

The Play
She's friendly and at least is ok with my broken Japanese. She doesn't understand English and can only utter a few words. She undresses me and asks me to undress her before hitting the stool to shower. Just a brief scrub down and we head to the hot tub. Its really cold and the hot temperature really felt great. She likes it as well. Light kissing and a hug before she starts a very weak BBBJ. Just because the providers loves doing a sloppy blowjob doesn't mean she's good at it. Off to the bed where we do some sensual kissing before I ask her to sit on my face for some pussy eating. Its nice and smooth without any smell. Gorgeous looking pussy. Tasted great. Not much reaction from her, she's not really that sensitive I assume. Off to 69 where she did a sloppy BBBJ that didn't go past the head. At least I had a nice view of her ass and pussy. Time to finger and then I was quite taken a back. My 2 fingers and so much room to move. It felt like a huge cave. I could feel the end, but I couldn't feel the sides of her vagina. Anyway, I just went and fingered her G spot. Finally some real reaction with real moaning. Just when I could feel contractions in her vagina, she stops me. I was curious what would've happened next but ok. She caps me and its time for CG. I do most of the movement. She's not that skilled. Mish, doggy, prone then side lying. She really didn't have a reaction to stimulation of her clit the entire time. Not sensitive at all. She kissed well enough and allowed me to kiss anywhere but she avoided holding hands. Didn't really do the usual thrust in and out coz I didn't feel much. Her pussy made me feel like I had very small dick. Just ended up doing short thrusts to hit her wall to achieve enough stimulation to finish.

Afterplay
Some water then showered first then dressed up. But no rush afterwards. She stayed close to my side as we talked. Eventually we used a translator to get more conversation than usual. She still didn't rush after the second bell rang. Felt nice not being rushed. Didn't bother to get her LINE anymore since despite her being super hot and friendly, I'm most likely not visiting again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It's hard to put the not recommended since she's such a nice and friendly provider who's seriously hot. Probably the hottest looking provider I've had so far. But then again service matters. If you however are okay with a weak BJ and doing all the work and are confident enough to have the necessary girth to not feel inadequate upon insertion, then she would be great.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

I've had sex with ladies that had what seemed like cavernous vaginas. Usually they were an asian body type with long torso, shorter legs, and somewhat wide hips that seemed pushed or sloped forward (seemed like they had no ass). Honestly felt rear entry offered a good angle to hit the spot, but so did knees up. It was definitely not about penis size with them.

Reactions: Snuggles
I've had sex with ladies that had what seemed like cavernous vaginas. Usually they were an asian body type with long torso, shorter legs, and somewhat wide hips that seemed pushed or sloped forward (seemed like they had no ass). Honestly felt rear entry offered a good angle to hit the spot, but so did knees up. It was definitely not about penis size with them.
Definitely rear entry hit the spot for me here. I guess since you directly hit the wall anteriorly. But no feeling along the sides still. No squeeze.

Reactions: YokoMonger
I've had the same experience. Thanks for the tip. Next time I will try rear entry.

Reactions: YokoMonger
What's the line for nicelady? I've messaged the line on their eng website but no read or replies

What's the line for nicelady? I've messaged the line on their eng website but no read or replies
Wouldn't know but many of the soaps having line accounts fail to reply. Normal City Heaven chat is normally better if you have an account.

I only got their line after my first visit.
Wouldn't know but many of the soaps having line accounts fail to reply. Normal City Heaven chat is normally better if you have an account.
This is correct. They were very responsive thru City Heaven Chat for my first booking. Booking done exclusively via chat.

saw nicelady got removed from CHT
and this page indicated less friendliness toward gaijin

http://www.yokohama-nicelady.com/s/eng/
Never really checked CHT.

I started talking to Nice Lady thru CH in limited Japanese. Although initial contact in the store they did ask how my Japanese was and I admitted it was very little. So they spoke with mixed English to me. With my so far 3 visits, all have been pleasant and hassle free. Always got the 50 minute "trial."

I guess it's important to still talk humbly and in a polite manner to be treated nicely.

Reactions: kirayamato
saw nicelady got removed from CHT
and this page indicated less friendliness toward gaijin

http://www.yokohama-nicelady.com/s/eng/
Just checked the LINE account linked in the website is inactive. But at least you can chat up Nice Lady thru CityHaven. I'm having trouble contacting their sister store Nice Day though. No LINE account online. Can't send a CH message. Needs to be verified to send a DM on X (Twitter).

I suggest editing the title to: Recommended for people with Big Dicks and Monster Cocks! Might help some TAGers whose size are tough for most girls to handle. Nice review, cheers!

Reactions: LittleBoy