http://y-ravi.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - ¥8,800

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese but English is definitely welcome

Details of the Encounter:
I saw this place while going to the video shop on the floor below a few weeks ago. So I decided to take my chances. Asked about services and prices and was ready to walk out when the assistant tencho started haggling with me in English! He ended up discounting the nomination fee and after agreeing on a course he took me to the waiting area and helped me fill out their service questionnaire. I chose to have my legs worked on hoping for a little more sensual experience. Unfortunately, the last part of that form stated that the shop does not offer any sexual services (I think it says that on the website as well).

After that, I was greeted by Sayuri who was mildly cute (6/10) and in her early twenties. She was wearing a dress shirt and green panties. She took me to the room and had me strip down. Then off to a solo shower and a pair of disposable underpants.

Once back in the room she pulled out a sheet of information in English to talk me through the process. But I opted to try speaking Japanese. She was chatty and gave me a pretty good leg massage. Sayuri really oiled me up good and got it all over herself too. As a result, I was getting more excited as she worked me over. With about 15 minutes left she started playing with the groin and really teasing me, though touching her was definitely off limits. Wrapped up with a couple minutes on her lap while Sayuri rubbed my head then off for a second solo shower to wash off the oil.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want a massage from a 20 something cutie or a full lathering this would be a good option. I couldn't really say if a HJ or other options are available with longer courses, but I kind of doubt it. At least they are foreigner friendly.