Re: Vax Status

Does it matter if your provider is vaxxed?

• Total voters

Fifty Fifty

TAG Member
Reaction score
I think I can generally read the room pretty well, but does anyone else find it inessential to say you’re ‘double vaxxed’ when exchanging terms?

If I can get past all the potential prior transmittable sexual exposures my partner has had, I surely don’t care about their vax status.

I don’t see a clear upside or downside either way in terms of either execution of compensation.

Most people are happy to find services working in the current environment, I’m not about to ask for a greencard before my donation.

In my experience decent providers are more health conscious than the general public.

When I've cared to ask, haven't met one yet that isn't fully vaxxed (and flu vaxxed too).

I understand. From what I’ve experienced, everyone has been vaxxed as well, or claimed to be.

I just noticed a recent trend where more profiles are starting to state it, whereas last Fall it seemed like a novelty disclaimer.

I never thought to ask, and it only came up as small talk while getting dressed afterwards.

I’d be more inclined to know if they’ve had their HPV vax, rather then get a delayed surprise.

Reactions: Simonka
I say vaxxed or fully vaxxed? It’s hard to know if people are lying or not without disclosing personal information and medical history, so the best we can do to protect ourselves is to get our Covid, HPV and Hep vaccines (unless one has an immunity issue)

I have unvaccinated friends and I respect their choice. It’s easy for me because I’m relatively young and healthy. About this omicron thing, it seems to be spreading fast and sooner or later some of us will catch it.

Last edited:
I say vaxxed or fully vaxxed? It’s hard to know if people are lying or not without disclosing personal information and medical history, so the best we can do to protect ourselves is to get our Covid, HPV and Hep vaccines (unless one has an immunity issue)
And flu!!! People forget about flu vaccines... keep updated on those!

Same here. It was lucky you could walk in. I had to make an appointment a few weeks in advance. My doctor said they had less flu shots to offer this year because the case numbers were so low last year, they didn’t have inventory. But flu strains and shots always leapfrog one-another, maybe they’ll get it right this time.

Osaete, I don’t know which part of my post says I don’t get flu vaccines?
You didn't say that - you just didn't have them in your list. :)