http://www.madamcoco.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes for 5,100 yen (promo)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese with some English

Details of the Encounter:
Based on previous TAG reports about Madam Coco (マダム・ココ), I finally decided to give that shop a try. Checking the shop’s website I noticed that they were running a special promotion during the hours of 1 to 3 p.m. and also during 6 to 7 p.m. So, I timed my visit accordingly. You get a session of 30 minutes for only 5,100 yen instead of the regular 8,000 yen.

Originally, I wanted to select a SP, but I was told you couldn’t do that as a part of the promo. In any event, I was assigned Kaori, a thin Japanese lady who might still be in her late 30s as her profile states. She was fine for my purposes. Her photos are reasonably accurate. http://www.madamcoco.net/profile_18.html

The short session mostly involved mat play au naturel. Things ended on a happy note. An upgrade was neither offered nor asked for. My companion’s name is written in hiragana on the website while those of some of the other staff members are written in katakana instead. That could be a subtle code regarding the companions as has been discussed before on TAG.

It should be noted that the so-called playrooms are tiny. Somehow they look nicer on the website than IRL. Hence, the shop’s English slogan “relaxation paradise” displayed on its large sign is a bit of a marketing stretch. Yet, for the sake of frugality, I can live with such puffery.

The music was Anglo-American pop played at a volume that sufficiently drowned out most sounds coming from other playrooms. No Christmas carols this time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop is a few minutes by foot from the North Exit of Hon-Atsugi Station on the Odakyu Odawara Line. It is located on the second floor of a building across the street from a steakhouse.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Here is a photo of one of the shop's signs.