Guest viewing is limited

recently broke up, need rebounds and possible wingman to accompany the adventures

vittu

TAG Member
Reaction score
kept the title simple. I broke up with my 2nd gf since I came to Japan 8 months ago. I'm mainly looking for good bars/clubs where I can pull ons. Since coming here I met my gf's online and through a mutual friend so I don't have too much experience regarding good locations for pick ups (besides hub). I much prefer bars but I'm open to try out anything this GW since im on vacation the entire time. I already re-downloaded tinder and have 5 daytime dates planned for the upcoming week, but since tinder girls here are flakier than elsewhere I've lived I'm not setting my hopes up too high. I was looking to go out those evenings to test the waters.

I live 6min from shinjuku stn if that can narrow down some options and while not fluent I can carry a conversation quite well in Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: emiliapoesy
Lots of cool places in Shinjuku

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Lots of cool places in Shinjuku
I've been to golden gai before but seemed to be more foreigners than locals. and also super expensive. Got any recommendations?

I live near nakano so Koenji is also close by. But i dont know any hip/popular spots there worth checking out.

I've been to golden gai before but seemed to be more foreigners than locals. and also super expensive. Got any recommendations?

I live near nakano so Koenji is also close by. But i dont know any hip/popular spots there worth checking out.
Lots of foreigners everywhere. What's hip to you? I'll be in Shinjuku tomorrow night groovin in some Metal bars (GODZ)

Guess I missed ya.....or didn't.

I recommend Public Stand. Get in before 6pm for half price happy hour and drink until 5am nomihodai. Can pop in and out too