Recommendation for FJ

FootLover

TAG Member
Reaction score
After some time reading here, finally registered...
Been visiting Tokyo for many, many times, but just this time decided I'd try some P4P.
Actually, I'm not looking for FS or BBJ, but for a nice footjob. I've seen that some of the girls at Lovely Hands have such a menu option. Does anybody have experience with this at LH? Any extra cost for this option?

Sould mention: gaijin, no Japanese

Thanks

Note that FJ can also mean 'Fuck Job' or 'Full Job', so might not want to use FJ as an abbreviation.

I wouldn't be surprised if most girls would be happy to use their feet as long as it wasn't a marathon session. You'd just have an issue with no Japanese, explaining what you want. You'll likely need to stick with the agencies that are targeted at westerners. Since those sorts of services aren't illegal, just ask the agency which girls would be okay with that service.

There's a place in Akihabara with girls who massage you with their feet (back, legs, arms, neck, etc.). Not what you asked for, but might still be fun for a foot lover with little P4P experience. (They'll also slap you in the face for another 1k!)

Thats pretty standard fare in nearly every massage place in Akiba, I've been to a fair few. They'll kick you too. A girl told me it's usually it's paid secretly by a friend of the "victim."

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This place did not seem like a typical massage joint as they specialized in the back walking thing. Very little work with their hands was on the menu, as I recall. Maybe just scalp, hand massage, and of course the slapping. (Although I think I was the first one to ever get the slapping, based on their puzzled and tittering reaction.)

I'm aware of such back massages in asian massage parlors, but that seemed like a gimmick designed for Western asian fantasies more than anything.

If it's common, I will be pleasantly surprised. Does anyone know of a name for this kind of place?