Recommendation In Tokyo For New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

rouscy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's only my second message one the forum but I'm reading some thread sometimes. I really like to read reports, and others stuffs so maybe I'll be able to participate in the future by starting with this post.

I'm planning to visit tokyo for few days during the new year and I'm hesitating so much to try to go to soapland or deri health. I'm European and I can speak almost fluently Japanese (I'm maybe better in Japanese than in english ...) so communication won't be a problem.

I'm living in Japan and having some fun sometimes with girls but I'm always not 100% satisfied. I can't find a girl who is my type. Another point could sounds stupid but I really can't stand condoms and It's turn me off all the time. And I usually always use them.

So would like to ask if someone knows places gaijin friendly and it could be possible to get bbfs (and creampie ...). I know it's like taboo, but I'm reading so much reviews of japanese where they do bbfs and cum inside so I want to try it also. I guess I'm sick or something, but I don't want to die without trying everything I want to do so ...

Of course I want to do that with a girl who is verymuch my type (20's, slender with nice boobs).

By the way I'm 25 years old so I guess I'm a normal guy around here ...

Sorry for asking so many anoying things. Thanks you for your feedbacks.

<edit> By the way I don't care if the girls are Japanese, Chinese or Korean!

So would like to ask if someone knows places gaijin friendly and it could be possible to get bbfs (and creampie ...).

There's plenty of reviews in our reviews section regarding which places are foreigner friendly. There's a number of soapland places where BBFS might be had. If you are near-fluent in Japanese, you should probably have much more luck searching for Japanese language review sites to get a bit more information. Good luck!

Reactions: tonydiediedie
Hello everyone,

It's only my second message one the forum but I'm reading some thread sometimes. I really like to read reports, and others stuffs so maybe I'll be able to participate in the future by starting with this post.

I'm planning to visit tokyo for few days during the new year and I'm hesitating so much to try to go to soapland or deri health. I'm European and I can speak almost fluently Japanese (I'm maybe better in Japanese than in english ...) so communication won't be a problem.

I'm living in Japan and having some fun sometimes with girls but I'm always not 100% satisfied. I can't find a girl who is my type. Another point could sounds stupid but I really can't stand condoms and It's turn me off all the time. And I usually always use them.

So would like to ask if someone knows places gaijin friendly and it could be possible to get bbfs (and creampie ...). I know it's like taboo, but I'm reading so much reviews of japanese where they do bbfs and cum inside so I want to try it also. I guess I'm sick or something, but I don't want to die without trying everything I want to do so ...

Of course I want to do that with a girl who is verymuch my type (20's, slender with nice boobs).

By the way I'm 25 years old so I guess I'm a normal guy around here ...

Sorry for asking so many anoying things. Thanks you for your feedbacks.

<edit> By the way I don't care if the girls are Japanese, Chinese or Korean!

Did you ever get that service done?

There's plenty of reviews in our reviews section regarding which places are foreigner friendly. There's a number of soapland places where BBFS might be had. If you are near-fluent in Japanese, you should probably have much more luck searching for Japanese language review sites to get a bit more information. Good luck!

Can you name any? price?

Please don't bump old threads. Thanks.

In terms of your question, I'd refer you back to what I said in the post. There's plenty of reviews, but virtually all of the places will require at least some Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.