Recommendations for a Guys Night Out in Shinjuku/Kabukicho?

Fuller Up

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm in town for a few weeks and am meeting up next week with a couple of friends who are visiting for just a night. We're all foreigners and none of us speak Japanese. My friends are staying in the Shinjuku area, so we're probably going to be hanging out around there, though we could always go elsewhere.

I was wondering what folks would recommend for a fun "guys night out." I've had some fun on my own at sekukyabas, but I'd ideally like to be doing something where we're all sitting together for most of the time, and I'm not sure these guys would be comfortable with a situation where we're making out with girls side-by-side.

Make reservations and start your night out at Asian Relax, then go barhopping.

Reactions: arosebyanyother
Pretty Getter is accommodating with groups with the most gentle discussion and manners. Their setup is somewhat privacy free, the girls dress up compared to others places. It’s not crowded early, so you may want to talk to them and plan it. Does anyone speak Japanese? If not, uh, ask them what to do. There’s some English speakers in their group l, I don’t known if a nomination-as-translator is in the cards, but as I’ve said they’re accommodating if you talk upfront.