Recommendations for an upscale girl-friendly hotel in Tokyo?

Jer2015

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am trying to find a rather upscale girl-friendly hotel in Tokyo and would really appreciate if someone gives me some pointers. Here are my desired features:
- preferably around Shinjuku area but not necessary
- nice jacuzzi
- king-size bed and also decent couch or loveseat area to have a romantic dinner or conversation
- preferably no key card required to operate elevator
- easy and fast access from Narita (either using limo bus or direct train)
- good food for in-room service

I have tried Prince Park Tower a few times in the past (junior suite room), it has jacuzzi (though small one) and decent sitting areas but the key card is required twice to get to the room and too much security everywhere.

Reactions: Simonka
You might want to try Hotel Bali An Resort. It’s also reported to be foreigner friendly. Pasha is a love hotel and it has spacious bathing areas.

You can bring a lady to your hotel room pretty much in any hotel in Tokyo except some military hotel. Some hotels might need a key card for elevator access so a quick meet at the lobby might be necessary.

Have a nice trip and I hope you have lots of fun

While this wouldn't cover your request details about amenities (good food, bed-size, jacuzzi, etc.) there is a site that you can search for hotels to see their "yoberu" (ability to call a girl to your room) rating. The Japanese is rather simple, so you could always use Google translate to figure out the basics.
https://deriheruhotel.com/hotel/index/tokyo/
So, you may want to find the hotels that cover your amenity requirements and then use this site to search to see it's "girl-friendly" rating.

I'm not sure Shinjuku area, but Grand Hyatt, Roppongi, Shangri La Tokyo station, Westin Ebisu don't require card key. Not sure abt jacuzzi, I think that's more of LH thing...but why not check their reservation desk.

I have photos of I personally stayed at Shangri La Tokyo executive double, bath room, Ritz-Carlton Tokyo executive suite bath room, Westin Tokyo executive double. I guess those 5-star are not for jacuzzi. Sorry, they are not in Shinjuku. So if you want bubbly, jacuzzy bath, it's better with LH, as someone recommended before.

I always enjoy bubble bath, but I haven't experienced jacuzzi,bubble bathed at upscale 5-star hotels...

Attachments

• 58CF6E03-6954-4FA7-9584-AD32FAA464C8.jpeg
    58CF6E03-6954-4FA7-9584-AD32FAA464C8.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 2D53D9DB-EF93-47B8-B3CC-664FF53868BD.png
    2D53D9DB-EF93-47B8-B3CC-664FF53868BD.png
    6 MB · Views: 268
  • D591C7A7-4FFB-4C81-BE9B-5962C305E256.jpeg
    D591C7A7-4FFB-4C81-BE9B-5962C305E256.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 229
  • E829791D-8200-4315-BAA1-4BF42FB0B139.png
    E829791D-8200-4315-BAA1-4BF42FB0B139.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 263
  • 169700BF-548E-40DA-B773-882A3F41979D.jpeg
    169700BF-548E-40DA-B773-882A3F41979D.jpeg
    446.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
I'm not sure Shinjuku area, but Grand Hyatt, Roppongi, Shangri La Tokyo station, Westin Ebisu don't require card key. Not sure abt jacuzzi, I think that's more of LH thing...but why not check their reservation desk.

I have photos of I personally stayed at Shangri La Tokyo executive double, bath room, Ritz-Carlton Tokyo executive suite bath room, Westin Tokyo executive double. I guess those 5-star are not for jacuzzi. Sorry, they are not in Shinjuku. So if you want bubbly, jacuzzy bath, it's better with LH, as someone recommended...

Nice collection of photos. This gives me some ideas of which hotels to consider.

Nice collection of photos. This gives me some ideas of which hotels to consider.

Thanks!! Oh, for Shinjuku, Hyatt Regency is also nice in Shinjuku. I personally like Hilton Odaiba, (lil far, but impressing girl fabulous view),
More photos from Shangri La, Hilton Odaiba. It's just sharing ideas. Hope you can make a fabulous choice!!

Attachments

• 755963F9-9DA4-41F2-BC7B-A16E7EBD7F60.jpeg
    755963F9-9DA4-41F2-BC7B-A16E7EBD7F60.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 8F37A36F-B875-46FD-A229-DD59A17488A2.jpeg
    8F37A36F-B875-46FD-A229-DD59A17488A2.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 188BA447-EC96-4B47-B08F-F79C7390E593.jpeg
    188BA447-EC96-4B47-B08F-F79C7390E593.jpeg
    519.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 286E9876-9E3F-4AB6-88B5-8DC655159C0E.jpeg
    286E9876-9E3F-4AB6-88B5-8DC655159C0E.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 238
Park Hyatt is luxury, has a nice bath tub (shower booth is a bit small though. Same as Ritz Carlton in Roppongi and the peninsula in Yurakucho. ) Aesop amenities are plus, too:) they have good in room food service, too.
Shangri la has the best bath room in my opinion. Mandarin oriental is a very nice hotel too but their bathroom is relatively small.

Park Hyatt does not require a room card key to access guest rooms. Grand Hyatt, either besides the 6th floor. The only downside of park Hyatt is the location. It is in shinjuku but is far from the Shinjuku station. Airport limo stops the hotel though.

I don’t know many regular hotels with Jaccuzi.
Some luxury hotels in Shinjuku are the Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regacy, Hilton and Keio Plaza. Maybe their more luxury suites have some cool features.

The most luxury hotel i’ve ever been in is Tokyo Bay Court but the location is super inconvenient.

If you get a hotel in Odaiba, probably be prepared to pay extra transportation costs to shops or ladies.

Prince Park Tower , but of course depending on the room, has great bathrooms....big -jet bath...and separate and very roomy shower stall, and with a window to the outside from the bathroom.......

Reactions: Jer2015 and Simonka
Aman is definitely one of the top hotel in Tokyo. Bed is wide, Room is spacious with a very nice view but I have heard that their service is not nice, not efficient especially when it comes to Asian guests.

My top 5 favorite hotels in Tokyo.
1. Shangri La / Tokyo station
good location, nice room, nice bathroom, l’occitane bath items, nice long sofa at the window, cozy bed and I have a lot of good memories attached to this hotel over years. Thanks to Mr. X.

2. Mandarin Oriental, Nihonbashi / Tokyo station
Same as shangri la. Just the size of bathroom is smaller. Card key required to access guest floor so shangri la gets one more point. Their in-room food is remarkable.
So as their spa.

3. Conrad / Shiodome
Very nice view over the rainbow bridge. The rubber ducky at the bathtub is so adorable. Shower booth is small. No card key required.
Location is not very convenient.

4. Palace hotel / Otemachi
I like the balcony. Spacious room with a view of the Tokyo station. Need to ask the client to come downstairs to pick me up though.

5. Park Hyatt / shinjuku
Rooms are gorgeous with a fantastic view. Shower room is bit small. I have never tried in-room food yet but the Japanese restaurant “kozue”, their shabu shabu is so good. Many of you may have been to the famous NY grill but I prefer “the steakhouse” at the ANA intercontinental for steak when talking about the taste itself. I would push this hotel to #2 only if the location is not so inconvenient.

Prince Park Tower , but of course depending on the room, has great bathrooms....big -jet bath...and separate and very roomy shower stall, and with a window to the outside from the bathroom.......

That's my go-to hotel when I can select the hotel. The suites (starting from junior) are pretty roomy, have nice view and jet bath (though pretty small for two people). The food is pretty good too. But the suites with the king bed are often sold out quickly.

That's my go-to hotel when I can select the hotel. The suites (starting from junior) are pretty roomy, have nice view and jet bath (though pretty small for two people). The food is pretty good too. But the suites with the king bed are often sold out quickly.
I prefer king size beds to jacuzzis. Especially if my partner is also tall the standard double beds are simply not enough!

Thank you everyone for recommendations! It definitely gives me useful directions when selecting the hotel.
In all honesty, a client who treats us with respect and makes us enjoy ourselves as well is worth a thousand jacuzzis!

I prefer king size beds to jacuzzis. Especially if my partner is also tall the standard double beds are simply not enough!

The standard double beds in Japan are good for one normal sized man. There is just and just place for a spinner but then she needs to be on top so there is no sleeping.

Thanks!! Oh, for Shinjuku, Hyatt Regency is also nice in Shinjuku. I personally like Hilton Odaiba, (lil far, but impressing girl fabulous view),
More photos from Shangri La, Hilton Odaiba. It's just sharing ideas. Hope you can make a fabulous choice!!

Hey, Yuriko, the first two pictures is Shangri La?

Reactions: Yuriko
Oh by the way the Prince Gallery in Akasaka Mitsuke also has nice bathrooms with floor to ceiling glass walls. I like that sort of bathroom interior. Transparency can be kinky ;) Clients have to pick up the girl on the lobby tho. (That’s not a big issue) I remember the bed was also fairly large for Japanese standards. A nice seating area adjacent to the windows can create many possibilities for playtime fun.

Convenient, comfortable and medium scale: Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu.