Guest viewing is limited

Recommendations for happening Bars for a foreigner

Olivar00

TAG Member
Reaction score
here is the thing, im the type of guy who has only had sex with his past girlfriends, but rn i dont have the time to have a proper gf so im in the look for new things, also I want to get better at my flirting skills and all that stuff. This would be the first time for me, but i've looked into some older posts and alledgedly found that 9259 and sleeping beauty are really nice places to go, my japanese is fairly good, i'd say n3, i can handle normal conversations on normal topics 90% of the time so I dont think that japanese would be a problem for me.

now here are the questions;\
- which are the best happening bars to go, and how do they work, because everything seems like a secret when im searching on the internet, and seem to get mixed reviews.

- which are the best days and hours to go, im a straight male so that would be days where there are lots of girls, days with lots of possibilitites for action, and no sausage fests.

- some nice experiences that you guys have had in happening bars.

and everything that you want to add that you thing i'd probably help me, im rather young (22) and colombian, Im 185cms and my skin tone is light brown, I dont know if that is attractive to japanese girls, so if you happen to know that'd be useful as well lol.