Recommendations? (newbie Here)

gmartz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I know it's still a bit far but I guess it won't hurt if I ask too early... Anyway, I'm planning a trip to Japan on October this year and yes, this is my 1st time to travel there. Supposedly that would be a 10-day trip between Osaka and Tokyo but we'll see.

So, to make my trip worthwhile I would also want to try "this" out. ;)

So far my top picks would be either Sayuri or Anna Summers. I'm leaning on Sayuri more 'cause since I'm already in Japan, why not pick a Japanese girl? But upon checking some reviews and her site, I'm having a dilemma bet. the two. lol

Any recommendations/tips here? This would be my first time to try "this" out. You could as well recommend others; I like the slender type (if you're familiar with Sarasa Hara/Iroha Natsume or Yuu Asakura, they are my top picks when it comes to JAV lol).

Lastly, is my race going to be a factor here? I've read some topics that some may experience difficulties and such. I'm from SEA, btw.

Thanks in advance. Really thankful to have a site such as TAG. (y)

Thanks for joining and thanks for your comments about TAG, we appreciate it.

Osaka: Sayuri -- she is not someone you want to pass up. I know she's busy with her regular job, so I suggest contacting her as soon as you can make a plan.

But, before you go any further, the first thing you need to do is set a budget and determine how much you want to spend. That will help pick out which services would be inline with how much you want to spend.

Experience with race: You may run into some issues here and there, but not with the independents that I'm aware of. Others can chime in here with more experience or tips. (I'm white, so I really can't offer a detailed perspective about another race and their experiences first hand)

Otherwise, good luck on your trip and check back here for more input as people see this thread.

Thanks for joining and thanks for your comments about TAG, we appreciate it.

Osaka: Sayuri -- she is not someone you want to pass up. I know she's busy with her regular job, so I suggest contacting her as soon as you can make a plan.

But, before you go any further, the first thing you need to do is set a budget and determine how much you want to spend. That will help pick out which services would be inline with how much you want to spend.

Experience with race: You may run into some issues here and there, but not with the independents that I'm aware of. Others can chime in here with more experience or tips. (I'm white, so I really can't offer a detailed perspective about another race and their experiences first hand)

Otherwise, good luck on your trip and check back here for more input as people see this thread.

Nice, thanks for the quick feedback.

Re: Sayuri, I shall take note of that.

As for the budget, I think I'm willing to dish out 30,000 to 40,000 (as max) JPY given this is my first time. lol Is that good enough?

Well, I do hope I won't run into any difficulties. And yes, that's why I'm more inclined with the independents compared to agencies and the likes.

Thanks, really appreciate your reply as well. (y)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, would it be ok to have minimal sexual experience when it comes to p4p? Or rather, let's just say I really have a minimal experience when it comes to sex so I was thinking by doing "this", I'll be able to learn more or something. lol

As for the budget, I think I'm willing to dish out 30,000 to 40,000 (as max) JPY given this is my first time. lol Is that good enough?

If you're planning to have one whole experience, like Sayuri, 40,000 yen will get you 1 hour with her.
Other services may range from 28,000 yen and up or some delivery health or relaxation/esute for for cheaper.

Btw, would it be ok to have minimal sexual experience when it comes to p4p? Or rather, let's just say I really have a minimal experience when it comes to sex so I was thinking by doing "this", I'll be able to learn more or something. lol

Lack of experience will only work against you if you meet a girl who's new as well and both of you will be lost. If you feel like you want to be with someone experienced, so that they can lead, then pick someone who has some reviews in place already. And, be sure to tell them that you're kind of new and you're not 100% sure what to do. That way, they can guide the experience.

If you're planning to have one whole experience, like Sayuri, 40,000 yen will get you 1 hour with her.
Other services may range from 28,000 yen and up or some delivery health or relaxation/esute for for cheaper.

Ah right.. upon double-checking her site, it is 40,000 JPY (I was thinking 30,000-35,000 lol). I could go with that. Will 1 hour suffice for a first timer like me?

Lack of experience will only work against you if you meet a girl who's new as well and both of you will be lost. If you feel like you want to be with someone experienced, so that they can lead, then pick someone who has some reviews in place already. And, be sure to tell them that you're kind of new and you're not 100% sure what to do. That way, they can guide the experience.

This is very helpful. I shall take note of that.

Will 1 hour suffice for a first timer like me?
1hour can fly by like a moment. If it's your first time, you may feel mental pressure or otherwise need time, so not sure if I would recommend to take only 1h. Depends also on how often you want/can come.
If you don't speak Japanese, put emphasis on picking a girl capable of speaking English. Not being able to smoothly communicate could turn things a little awkward.
I think somewhat recently someone choose AM for that mission and reported here.
Sayuri is based in Osaka afaik, mostly any other options are in Tokyo.

Reactions: gmartz
Yeah, he said 10 day trip between Osaka and Tokyo.

Ah right.. upon double-checking her site, it is 40,000 JPY (I was thinking 30,000-35,000 lol). I could go with that. Will 1 hour suffice for a first timer like me?

Sometimes new guys pop too fast or have a hard time under pressure. Just subtract about 15 or so minutes from the 60 for shower and other pleasantries. (kinda depends on when the timer starts too, some girls, it starts when you meet and others it starts once you're in the room.)

Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it.

1hour can fly by like a moment. If it's your first time, you may feel mental pressure or otherwise need time, so not sure if I would recommend to take only 1h. Depends also on how often you want/can come. If you don't speak Japanese, put emphasis on picking a girl capable of speaking English. Not being able to smoothly communicate could turn things a little awkward.

Sometimes new guys pop too fast or have a hard time under pressure. Just subtract about 15 or so minutes from the 60 for shower and other pleasantries. (kinda depends on when the timer starts too, some girls, it starts when you meet and others it starts once you're in the room.)

I guess I'll have to consider 1.5/2hrs then. lol

Re: language, one of the reasons why my top pick is Sayuri 'cause basing from the reviews, she's fluent with English? Same goes to Anna. But yeah, I'm reading reviews here to also check those who are capable of speaking English.

I'll be in Osaka first before Tokyo so in case I'm going with Sayuri, I just hope I could match with her schedule. If not, then I'll go look for someone in Tokyo. (y)

Reactions: TAG Manager
Re: language, one of the reasons why my top pick is Sayuri 'cause basing from the reviews, she's fluent with English? Same goes to Anna. But yeah, I'm reading reviews here to also check those who are capable of speaking English.

Sayuri is definitely fluent in English and there are a number of girls in Tokyo that are as well. Just read through the reviews and you'll find something that you may like (if you can't get Sayuri early on.)

Sayuri is definitely fluent in English and there are a number of girls in Tokyo that are as well. Just read through the reviews and you'll find something that you may like (if you can't get Sayuri early on.)

Definitely. But if you guys have some particular recommendations, kindly do mention them here then I'll just search their reviews. :D