Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background:

First time visiting the red light district in Belgium. The area in Antwerp is kind of similar to Amsterdam in the sense you see women in skimpy clothing through a window.

Antwerp has legalized and regulated P4P to keep the women safe from pimps, keep the crime low, and maintain public health. Only women with EU passports can work here, so most of the women are from Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, etc. but you can find some Italian women as well. You will see all kinds of shapes and sizes, so you're bound to find someone intriguing. Lots of them are on work holidays to make quick money.

This place operates like the Shinchis in Japan, without the snacks and lollipop lol. You can open the door and ask for time and rates but the starter package is 50 euro for 20min. Some women will call you out, others are on their phone waiting for you to walk in the door. The latter decreases the appeal because it makes the experience seem very transactional. I feel you might get a better experience when a woman has sought you out.

But I guess you can't blame the women. There are lots of seedy guys walking around who try to haggle with the women, take them home, ask them stupid questions with no intention of buying their services, and then they curse out the women when they stop giving them attention, some guys are real assholes.

The Mistress:

Anyway, I found this Romanian chick with dark skin and black hair, named Maria. There were lots of women there who looked Latin/Brazilian but they were all Romanian. Maria could pass in South America for sure. She had a thin but curvy good body, natural boobs, and was dressed in a light dominatrix/ mistress setup: leather straps all over.

I made eye contact with her for a second, then an argument between some drunk guys and a working girl broke out, and they were shouting. I looked at what was happening and then looked at her, then she tilted her head indicating "come in, get away from that mess."

So I went inside. I had saw her smoke earlier, in fact many of the women smoke, but the ventilation is good in the rooms such that you don't smell it.

She told me the rates and I chose 20min for 50 euro. I was kind of surprised at how cheap that was.

The Deed:

We go to the back room. The room is nice, dimly lit with warm lights, clean and has mirrors strategically placed. There's also a sink and a bidet...

She told me to take my clothes off. As I did, she sat on the bidet and douched herself in front of me. I'm pretty sure the Shinchi girls do the same but, no lie, it totally threw me off a minute. I just wasn't expecting to see that. I figured she would have done before or somewhere private as in the Shinchis. Then she stripped which caused me to shift gears a bit, but man it was a hell of a transition.

She then took off her shoes and was way shorter as well. Lot's of these girls look like they're 5'8 but then drop to 5'3-5. Still good but again, it was an added surprise after the douching.

So she started by capping me and performing a BJ. She worked me up and then got on top for a bit. She went slow and seemed to enjoy it. Beforehand, she said I have a good body (I workout) so I guess that helps. Touching is ok, but I still asked given my Japanese experience. Felt good to explore without issue.

Then she asked if I wanted to switch. I turned her over and went doggy on her. She had a great butt, and the mirrors definitely help keep me going because I could see different angles of her body. I came right there and then had a few minutes to relax. Found out she was 25, on a work holiday for a month.

I cleaned up, got dressed, shook her hand, and bounced.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I did repeat ;)

This place is very transactional. You're not going to get a GFE unless you pay more. The culture is very different here too: many of the women look like they don't care nor do they go through the work of acting sweet or bubbly. I guess it's because they have to put up with assholes, but if you can break through then the experience can have a more intimate touch. Maria offered to give me a massage if I stayed longer but I would've fell asleep had that happened lol.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

Management Note: This is a red light district, so the review is written similar to what you see in many Osaka reviews. (Information Here)

Reactions: Alice
Title of Your Review:
Red Light District in Antwerp, Belgium

Service Name:
Villa Tinto

Provider Name:
Maria

Website/Contact Info:
NA

Country/City Name:
Belgium, Antwerp

Appointment Length & Costs:
20min, 50 euro

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background:

First time visiting the red light district in Belgium. The area in Antwerp is kind of similar to Amsterdam in the sense you see women in skimpy clothing through a window.

Antwerp has legalized and regulated P4P to keep the women safe from pimps, keep the crime low, and maintain public health. Only women with EU passports can work here, so most of the women are from Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, etc. but you can find some Italian women as well. You will see all kinds of shapes and sizes, so you're bound to find someone intriguing. Lots of them are on work holidays to make quick money.

This place operates like the Shinchis in Japan, without the snacks and lollipop lol. You can open the door and ask for time and rates but the starter package is 50 euro for 20min. Some women will call you out, others are on their phone waiting for you to walk in the door. The latter decreases the appeal because it makes the experience seem very transactional. I feel you might get a better experience when a woman has sought you out.

But I guess you can't blame the women. There are lots of seedy guys walking around who try to haggle with the women, take them home, ask them stupid questions with no intention of buying their services, and then they curse out the women when they stop giving them attention, some guys are real assholes.

The Mistress:

Anyway, I found this Romanian chick with dark skin and black hair, named Maria. There were lots of women there who looked Latin/Brazilian but they were all Romanian. Maria could pass in South America for sure. She had a thin but curvy good body, natural boobs, and was dressed in a light dominatrix/ mistress setup: leather straps all over.

I made eye contact with her for a second, then an argument between some drunk guys and a working girl broke out, and they were shouting. I looked at what was happening and then looked at her, then she tilted her head indicating "come in, get away from that mess."

So I went inside. I had saw her smoke earlier, in fact many of the women smoke, but the ventilation is good in the rooms such that you don't smell it.

She told me the rates and I chose 20min for 50 euro. I was kind of surprised at how cheap that was.

The Deed:

We go to the back room. The room is nice, dimly lit with warm lights, clean and has mirrors strategically placed. There's also a sink and a bidet...

She told me to take my clothes off. As I did, she sat on the bidet and douched herself in front of me. I'm pretty sure the Shinchi girls do the same but, no lie, it totally threw me off a minute. I just wasn't expecting to see that. I figured she would have done before or somewhere private as in the Shinchis. Then she stripped which caused me to shift gears a bit, but man it was a hell of a transition.

She then took off her shoes and was way shorter as well. Lot's of these girls look like they're 5'8 but then drop to 5'3-5. Still good but again, it was an added surprise after the douching.

So she started by capping me and performing a BJ. She worked me up and then got on top for a bit. She went slow and seemed to enjoy it. Beforehand, she said I have a good body (I workout) so I guess that helps. Touching is ok, but I still asked given my Japanese experience. Felt good to explore without issue.

Then she asked if I wanted to switch. I turned her over and went doggy on her. She had a great butt, and the mirrors definitely help keep me going because I could see different angles of her body. I came right there and then had a few minutes to relax. Found out she was 25, on a work holiday for a month.

I cleaned up, got dressed, shook her hand, and bounced.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I did repeat ;)

This place is very transactional. You're not going to get a GFE unless you pay more. The culture is very different here too: many of the women look like they don't care nor do they go through the work of acting sweet or bubbly. I guess it's because they have to put up with assholes, but if you can break through then the experience can have a more intimate touch. Maria offered to give me a massage if I stayed longer but I would've fell asleep had that happened lol.
What is the "Shinchis?"

Were there many Asian looking customers and were they mogged / seemed like they could be bullied? I'm craving to be intimate with an Esmeralda or Dark Elf type of character and your review gave me something to conduct further research on. But I like the safety of Japan and the sweetness of Japan providers.

Reactions: Alice
Were there many Asian looking customers and were they mogged / seemed like they could be bullied? I'm craving to be intimate with an Esmeralda or Dark Elf type of character and your review gave me something to conduct further research on. But I like the safety of Japan and the sweetness of Japan providers.
There were some Asian customers but it’s a safe place. Some of the guys are drunk or ask too much of girls, but if you follow the rules then you will be fine. You will get mainly Eastern European or middle eastern girls but many look Latin. The girls are nice if you follow the rules but they will curse you out if you’re an asshole.

In terms of safety, they will use a condom. Obviously that’s not full proof but the girls are required to test.

Last edited:
Reactions: boogermachine