[Redacted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with Tokyo VIP Girls? I'm interested in making a booking but wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with them?

They say the service is American style and not sure how to take that.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any information, J

PS: I'll post a review if I do make an appointment.

There's at least one review of them on this site, and they didn't get too much of a good review (probably fake pics, girls not Japanese)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the info Meiji. I had a look for reviews but couldn't see anything. Deciding to risk it now and take one for the team!

You generally need to contribute a little more to discussion or post reviews before you are given access to all the reviews. Hopefully you won't be disappointed. There's certainly other quality options available.

Sooooo.
I'm assuming there is still nothing about this? [redacted]
Did all the users get murdered or something? ....
I like how they have a chat window on their HP automatically asking "How may I help you?". lol
(Im such a snob)

The girls faces are blurred but seem cute....I'm gonna have a chat with them about that... ;)

P.S.
The person that replies on the chat types English "well". They don't seem to have a single review ANYWHERE! hahah

Please try noble someone.... :clown:

Sooooo.
I'm assuming there is still nothing about this? [redacted]
Did all the users get murdered or something? ....
I like how they have a chat window on their HP automatically asking "How may I help you?". lol
(Im such a snob)

The girls faces are blurred but seem cute....I'm gonna have a chat with them about that... ;)

P.S.
The person that replies on the chat types English "well". They don't seem to have a single review ANYWHERE! hahah

Please try noble someone.... :clown:
Please also note the necro-bump warning at the bottom when making a new post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.