Refreshing Honesty from a provider

Rusty Trombone

TAG Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this.

You know how us NJ males always get the "Dekkai", "Ooki", "Sugoi" comments from providers about the size of our peckers, I was recently brought down to earth but a little bit of unintentional honesty when negotiating for FS.

Now I know I'm not hung like a rogue elephant, but I do consider myself to be pretty average, but this conversation had me wondering.

Little bit of background here...

This was a longish (5hr) session with a DH service that I have frequented in the past.
We have a 90 minute warm up session, then go out for dinner. I really like this person, so upon returning to the room, I asked her if FS was on the table.

And her reply was:
"Rusty ちゃんはそんなに大きくないので特別で大丈夫よ"
Or ”Rusty-Chan, you are not that big, so I can make a special exception for you"

To be fair, she was very tight, we needed to take it slow, and I can see how anything bigger may have been a problem.

Funny thing was, she said it in such a sweet way it was impossible to take offense to.

And this came 2 weeks after I'd had a session with one of the indies that doesn't post so much here anymore, who claimed I was one of the biggest she had ever seen. (Lying b#$%h - hahaha)

You know how us NJ males always get the "Dekkai", "Ooki", "Sugoi" comments from providers about the size of our peckers

We guys are so easy. :p

"Rusty ちゃんはそんなに大きくないので特別で大丈夫よ"

Depending on how that's said it could be translated also "it's not too big, so I'll make an exception". As despite of what we guys think many girls feel there is such a thing as too big. :eek:

who claimed I was one of the biggest she had ever seen. (Lying b#$%h - hahaha)

Yeah, I have never heard anyone tell me "that's the second biggest I've ever seen" :ROFLMAO:. But I've heard plenty of times "you can't do X/Y/Z" because it's too big even when I don't have anything to compete with Julio Gomez. One of my current friends is the tiniest I have ever met and even with her it took just a few weeks to get things accustomed so if there is a will there is a way :cool:.

I have never heard anyone tell me "that's the second biggest I've ever seen"

Funnily enough, when I was young and trying to learn how to pick up women, I found that telling a woman she was the second prettiest woman I'd seen that night had a lot of success.

Funnily enough, when I was young and trying to learn how to pick up women, I found that telling a woman she was the second prettiest woman I'd seen that night had a lot of success.
And if the girl asks you who the prettiest woman was, you can always answer "my mom, of course!". :LOL:

Last edited:
The logic to this is all too perfect. Bravo (y)

went to a local amp in the states. the asian lady said I had a big one for an asian
I think I'm borderline average at 5" tbh but I also am about 30lbs overweight or something

motivation I guess

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Can you introduce me to her?
I mean , based on this criteria she will absolutely make an exception for me too :D

Reactions: MikeH
In my 20s I had a singapore massage parlor girl tell me that I was small. (I'm not). She also asked "What's wrong - Are you thinking about your wife?" (I wasn't married at the time).
I think she was trying to upset me because I opted for a cheap HJ instead of FS. The tactic backfired, I guess because I took forever to cum.

My very first experience at a soap the girl would not stop talking about how big I was. Made the fact that she was... how to say it delicately... not tight in the slightest a bit awkward. I literally could barely tell if I was inside or not.

On the other hand I'm a grower not a shower and once a girl said straight up "Oh so tiny and cute." I was shocked lol. So maybe lying is better.

Reactions: MikeH