https://shop.es-johokan.com/refurean/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 5000yen + 3000yen for fs

Type/Location:
Shop Location, 3 mins walk from Ebisucho station

Language Notes:
Shitty Japanese should work

Details of the Encounter:
Disclaimer: Not recommended to come here expecting a good massage, I come to these places expecting a cheap pop and maybe a little back rub.

After Bazz closed sometime ago I was on the hunt for a new reliable Chinese MP with cheap HE without an upsell, but most of places I tried out in Nippombashi/Namba area would cost at least 10k for a handjob+weak massage combo. (Upsell included)

As someone mentioned in the Bazz review page, these shops tend to close temporarily and open up somewhere else under a new name, and I figured they’d use the same website to advertise their shop. So I went digging through johokan, and found a shop with 5k for 60mins advertised. Checked their website, and I noticed now that this was probably just the websites default template, but It looked similar to the old bazz website before it got taken down, the prices were identical too, so I figured why not check it out since I was free at the moment.

The shop is on the 3rd floor of a dingy looking apartment, right next to a kotobuki pharmacy, The 2nd floor under had another one of these MPs (forgot what it was called, something something らく).

Rang the doorbell and was greeted by a lady in a skimpy dress, Nice boobs and ass, a little skinny but not bony, cute face, on the taller side, and was guided to a typical chinese MP room (dim light, futon,etc.) and went straight to payment, Passed her 5000yen and we were on our way.

Started off with massage, which was more of her just running her hands through your arms and back, with a little pressure from time to time. Went on for about 20 mins before things kind of went south.

The doorbell rang and since she was the only one working, she had to go get it. Came back about 3 mins later telling me that this customer is quick and she’ll be right back.

I must’ve waited around 15 mins or so before she came back and continued. She apologized and told me to flip, and started applying lotion on the rocket while encouraging me to touch her. Then comes the question “最後までいらない?“

Already horny at the time, I asked how much and she told me 10k for an hour and 8k for 30mins, I was about to refuse thinking I had to pay another 8k because I didn’t plan on spending much that day, but then she tells me I only had to pass another 3k. So of course, I went for it.

She caps me and starts doing cg, I pull her close to me and she starts kissing my neck and nipples, The latter and I kind of expected, but the former was a pleasant surprise. I went for a kiss expecting to get refused because corona, but she goes for it and we continue to dfk until I pop.

She cleans me up with a warm towel and then continued with the massage, where she asks me which area was feeling sore, and a little tip, unless you’re with a girl who actually knows how to massage properly, just ask her to do your shoulders, because they will fuck your hip (こし) up.

Time came, and when I checked I was only 10mins off from the promised 60mins, so didn’t feel ripped off at all, considering the service I just received.

Got dressed, gathered my things, and was ushered to the door, she gives me a peck, a kiss on the cheek, and tells me her name, and I went back outside satisfied.

Looks like I found my new place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My writing skills are dogshit, sorry you had to go through that.
I was expecting to get a tug from a chubby 50 year old Chinese woman at that price and ended up fucking a 7/10, definitely recommend this place. (Unless you’re looking for a legit massage.)

Thanks for sharing your experience, glad it worked out better than you expected. (y)

Approved: 2/8/2022

Update: Went there again last week, with better lighting this time, definitely not a 7/10, more like a 5, still very worth in terms of pricing though

The place was really dark when I first wrote this review and after frequenting the place for the past year or so, I’ll write a short review/disclaimer.

The woman was NOT in her 20s, maybe in her late 40s or early 50s. She was skinny though and not overweight like a lot of chinese MP grannies. Again, I fucked up on the initial review since the place was really dark.

Boobs look nice in her dress, but when they come off they look average at best, also her nipples are long, which i’m not too much of a fan of.

Also after visiting time and time again I can’t help but notice a weird, unpleasant smell coming from the apartment room, almost fishy, i’ve also seen similar reports from nihongo forums regarding this.

Prices are inconsistent, but never expensive, most i’ve ever dished out is about 20k for a whole nighter (i was omega horny, don’t mention it)

As for services, the standard is bbbj and covered fs, I’ve read in other forums that she allows bbfs if you pay enough, I never caved in, but I do feel that, if you offer enough, she’ll probably do whatever freaky shit you suggest (like recording,etc.)

Lastly, regarding whether or not the place is still open. I am no longer living in Japan, but the place was still running around earlier this year before I moved out (March/April-ish) although you can always check by texting/calling the phone number on their website.

She was still there about two months ago. I believe her BBFS is ¥15000. I’ve never partaken, but I was curious so I asked her the last time I saw her.

Reactions: Airnest
How was the smell lol
Yeah, I’d see those comments on Bakusai a lot, but I never had a big problem with the smell. It’s not the greatest smelling room, but the shades are always closed and she doesn’t seem to open the windows a lot soooo….

I’ll still be going back. I enjoy her. The big question for you is “overnight?” How many times did you nut that night, haha