Regarding compensated dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoSora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm very new to all of this, but recently I've been in touch with girls who expressed their willingness to engage in "compensated dating".
The amount of "service" they offered ranged from: eating together, going to cafe and talking, shopping, flirting in a private place (no naked things), and some said they would consider going all the way (in vague words, I guess because of laws and regulations?)
The ages of those girls ranged from first year high school girls (most of them offering eating, cafe, and shopping) to somewhere around late 20s.

I have few questions I'd like to ask regarding this before I actually do any of it, because I'm not familiar with all Japanese laws and I'm afraid of breaking any of them, I would appreciate your answers, warnings, and any other information you could provide.
  1. As far as I know, going for dates including sexual activities is only allowed if the girl is 18+, is that correct?
  2. If the girl is younger than 18 it's illegal to have sexual intercourse, but is flirting allowed? things like holding hands, kissing, touching from above clothes.
  3. If the girl is younger than 18, going for shopping, food, cafe, etc. is totally legal right ?
  4. If I'm going to introduce those girls to other people (still under discussion), I know that mediating sexual intercourse can be a crime under the Japanese law, but if I introduce them for a date and get paid introduction fee, then they're free to talk to each others and have whatever deal they want (similar to what dating websites do?) is that legal (and for what ages is it applicable)? if not, is there a legal way for it? or it's only websites that are allowed to do introductions??

So, in short, I think the answers I'm looking for can be formulated like this (assuming consent on the given activity):
  • Under 18:
    • Allowed: eating out together, shopping, cafe, public places, flirting (none naked).
    • Not Allowed: sexual intercourse.
  • Over 18:
    • Allowed: eating out together, shopping, cafe, public/private places, flirting, sexual intercourse.
    • Not Allowed: N/A
And I'm allowed to introduce to other people under the category of "hanging out partner" and claiming introduction fee without being a part of whatever deal they have between them later.

Thanks in advance for all clarifications, really would owe you one guys, don't wanna end up breaking laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.