clover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rein (mindblown by former av-star)

Service Name:
Tokyo Lip Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Rein https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/shinjuku-lip/girlid-38765980/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/shinjuku-lip/girlid-38765980/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 28,6k

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This will pretty much just be a short confirmation of the review @kaca wrote for Rein (Ichika Nagano).
Rein is still really cute (hasn't aged a day since her AV days, as far as I could tell.) She looks more beautiful in real life than I expected, and I was honestly a bit starstruck when I met her.

The booking was pretty straightforward. I made a reservation on CH and received a message in the CH chat where they asked me if I was a foreigner due to the name. They also wrote that they prefer if foreigners make the reservation via phone (I guess so they can confirm that you speak some Japanese, but tbh I don't think the treshold is that high).
Called 1 hour before the meeting and the shop staff seemed friendly and accomodating.
Went to the hotel, and played the waiting game.

It knocked on the door and I opened to find a girl that looked very pretty, but I thought I had been bamboozled and they sent some other girl from the shop. She was wearing a mask, covering the lower part of her face to the extent that I couldn't tell it was Ichika (this is obviously on purpouse to avoid recognition).

I was almost about to ask who she was when she took off her mask and I was completely flabbergasted. I could barely speak at all in the beginning (was in a bit of a shock).

I'm not gonna share too many details about the play. It was like Kaca described she was a bit cold in the beginning, and it felt a bit mechanical, but she excelled later on, but not gonna go into any details here. Maybe there was some chemistry between us, because it turned out very well in the end.

She definitely has a wall up, but afterwards when talking to her I could feel she let her guard down a bit. She seems like a really nice and smart girl, when she is more relaxed.

I think going from fame to an ordinary person is tough. I hope she will have a bright future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The experience was great, but probably won't repeat due to the lack of GFE experience

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024