90m ¥23,000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Reina has been my regular 逆AF girl for a few years now, which means I must have first met her when was 18 or 19.

Reina is a very cute, flat-chested, fem-boy style crossdresser.

The fact that she isn’t taking hormones means her 17cm cock can do what it’s supposed to do (fuck ass).

I met Reina at the usual top floor apartment in a 4 story walk up in Shin Okubo , one that is rented for the Hime girls. Inside is just as you’d expect, lots of pink and fluffy stuff.

Reina is quite small framed and dresses in a schoolgirl style, short skirts and fluffy sweaters are the order of the day.

She was blond this time around and has filled out a bit since being waiflike as an 18 year old. Meaning no more schoolgirl vibes, she’s grown up a bit and is now a nice older sister (CanCan) type.

Anyway we kiss, she’s a great kisser and a non smoker. We hit the shower for the soap down and mouth cleaning. Then towel off in the room, which is bright and light during the day.

We hit the bed, she takes the lead, tongue bath, nipple play, nibbling down the thighs and toe sucking. Comes up to lick my balls, wanks my shaft with her lips, pushes me up so she can eat my ass out. Then we hit the 69 and she starts to loosen me up with her lubed up fingers in a condom, 1, 2, 3, I’m ready. She caps her shaved cock and puts me in the mish. Reina is my regular reverse girl for a reason, I mean she’s cute as hell, but her 17cm is just right for me, she’s my size. She pops the tip in me, paying attention to make sure it’s not hurting. It’s not hurting, so she puts it in me, all the way down to the root, and there she is, fully inside me with her gland punching at my prostrate, she picks up the pace and kisses me as she fucks me and asks me if it feels good? I tell her it feels good getting fucked like this. She flips me over to dog fuck me, which whilst being more submissive, I actually lose some of the intimacy we’ve built facing each other, so I bite pillow for only a few minutes, then we flip over to me on top, riding her shaft as she jellys up my cock and begins to wank me off on to her flat chest. In the cowboy I can get her hitting at what I want her to hit inside my ass, and the warm gel is now urging my own cock into action, so I bag up, get her into the mish and fuck her in her sweat boy cunt whilst kissing her deeply. I’m nearly there, a few more deep thrusts and it’d be all done bar the shower, but I pull out, tear the condom off and start to Jack off above her flat chest, and that’s where I released my load, drawing the perfect Mark of Zorro in jizz across her chest.

We wash up, she dresses me, I leave, spent and quite loose in the ass..

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like small thin femboys then Reina is a good option, she’s sweet and accommodating but packs a nice sized cock.

I will repeat, I actually have a fantasy where I ask her to take her wig off, as I want to fuck her as a boy. I wonder if she might help me scratch that itch?

Last edited:
Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022

I am considering going to Hime Love in the near future. I have a question about tipping. What is your tipping policy for girls? Assume I got the same course as you. 90-minute standard course, 25,000 yen. If I tip, how much should I give?

I am considering going to Hime Love in the near future. I have a question about tipping. What is your tipping policy for girls? Assume I got the same course as you. 90-minute standard course, 25,000 yen. If I tip, how much should I give?
You don’t.

Reactions: Acid Ted and MikeH
I went back last week, she’s still the best for reverse anal, she also choked me in the 69 but then at the end she apologized for “bullying” me.

Her English is getting better and she’s such a cutey, would love to take her cum next time.