Rejected from Milky Baby - PLEASE HELP!!

boobgawker411

TAG Member
Reaction score
A couple hours I made a reservation for Ringo at Milky Baby. Just a half hour I got an email asking which time and quoted me a price, along with a bunch of instructions. I replied back asking if I can remove the photo option to reduce the price (it was a lot lmorenthan I thought) and send another email confirm my birthday and that I’ll call using my US phone.

Then I got an email saying that I’m too complicated and got rejected. What do I do? I know I’m screwed but I’m open to anything you have to say

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpeg
    IMG_3853.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 506
You fucked up. What made you think it was a smart idea to haggle to reduce their price. Japan is not Thailand or the Philippines where you can negotiate the price of services. Next time, choose a shop that fits your budget. 😉

I dunno man, you should've researched all the prices before you clicked anything, one guy was banned for less https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/milky-baby-banned-for-life.23842/ 😅

Wait, so was it 10-20k?
Based on my research and that link you shared, I was expecting 29k plus 10k shooting fee, but instead it was 35k + 2k new member + 2k nomination fee +20k shooting fee. At end of the first email reply, MB said to expect about 68-78k + hotel fees. Not sure where the additional 9-19k came from but either way it was more than i budgeted for so I asked to remove some options I chose initially

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
You fucked up. What made you think it was a smart idea to haggle to reduce their price. Japan is not Thailand or the Philippines where you can negotiate the price of services. Next time, choose a shop that fits your budget. 😉
Was I haggling? I thought I was just removing some optional addons…

I did my research before and they quoted me a price almost double than what I’ve read online so I asked why basically. Just asked…I didn’t try to bargain, I thought it was just asking.

Either way I lost this one

Based on my research and that link you shared, I was expecting 29k plus 10k shooting fee, but instead it was 35k + 2k new member + 2k nomination fee +20k shooting fee. At end of the first email reply, MB said to expect about 68-78k + hotel fees. Not sure where the additional 9-19k came from but either way it was more than i budgeted for so I asked to remove some options I chose initially
Ah, that's unfortunate. I've also heard the male staffmember (owner maybe?) can be abrasive. It's probably going to be a stressful to contact them for the first time o_O

Last edited:
http://www.milkybaby.jp/milk.html
60 min 25k -> 22k campaign
90 min 35k -> 32k campaign
admission 2k -> free during campaign
nomination 2k -> free if 90 min above
shooting face NG 10k->free (need eye mask 500 yen)
shooting face OK 20k -> 10k member only

your first calculation should be correct for 60 min with no discount.

did they give you details?

Despite what the above "holier than thou" peanut crowd above are saying to you..

Just get a new phone number or an e-sim, problem solved.

Also, Milky Baby is known for their Tencho or Shop Manager for his temper tantrums, and who is often arguing on the phone with Japanese customers too

One other thing, some women are "Popular" in Milky so they hike prices up. Always confirm prices during the first contact so you don't have to go back and forth afterwards which leaves bad impressions anyway.

US phone number no good. Were you calling from an overseas phone number? If so, that is a fuck up big time.

Reactions: StFyle
US phone number no good. Were you calling from an overseas phone number? If so, that is a fuck up big time.
I only have a US number though. On the form there was an option to confirm my appointment via email only. However, when I got an email confirmation, MB said they need a phone number so I have them the only one I have. What was the right way to handle tbks?

http://www.milkybaby.jp/milk.html
60 min 25k -> 22k campaign
90 min 35k -> 32k campaign
admission 2k -> free during campaign
nomination 2k -> free if 90 min above
shooting face NG 10k->free (need eye mask 500 yen)
shooting face OK 20k -> 10k member only

your first calculation should be correct for 60 min with no discount.

did they give you details?
They copy and pasted a part of their email that says prices may vary

Despite what the above "holier than thou" peanut crowd above are saying to you..

Just get a new phone number or an e-sim, problem solved.

Also, Milky Baby is known for their Tencho or Shop Manager for his temper tantrums, and who is often arguing on the phone with Japanese customers too

One other thing, some women are "Popular" in Milky so they hike prices up. Always confirm prices during the first contact so you don't have to go back and forth afterwards which leaves bad impressions anyway.
Thanks for being cool about this. I confirmed the price after the I made the reservation because I was so afraid the reservations would sell out quickly.

At this point maybe this is a good thing that this happened. I don’t speak any Japanese and it was going to be complicated.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Thanks for being cool about this. I confirmed the price after the I made the reservation because I was so afraid the reservations would sell out quickly.

At this point maybe this is a good thing that this happened. I don’t speak any Japanese and it was going to be complicated.
Lesson learned, there’s a reason why we advice non-Japanese speakers to go with tried and tested gaijin friendly options. You can either do a walk-in and they accommodate you or you can book in English without needing Japanese. Lovely TAG indies such as @Alice, Asian Mystique or Kaoru, Y-shirts are all great options. Cheers and hope to hear about your adventures in your reviews.

Lesson learned, there’s a reason why we advise non-Japanese speakers to go with tried and tested gaijin friendly options. You can either do a walk-in and they accommodate you or you can book in English without needing Japanese. Lovely TAG indies such as @Alice, Asian Mystique or Kaoru, Y-shirts are all great options. Cheers and hope to hear about your adventures in your reviews.
Well, none of these options are currently breast feeding afaik

They copy and pasted a part of their email that says prices may vary
ow that sucks.

sometimes degree of gaijin friendliness might differ and highly depends on staff gatekeeping it.

not a recommendation but maybe you will have better luck on other stores.
https://www.tekoki-no1.com/shop/area/kanto/tokyo/?play_option=授乳

although keep your expectations low as some said milky baby was the most gaijin friendly so far.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/pregnant-women.23182/post-235153

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/pregnant-girl.6251/post-16752

Reactions: boobgawker411
ow that sucks.

sometimes degree of gaijin friendliness might differ and highly depends on staff gatekeeping it.

not a recommendation but maybe you will have better luck on other stores.
https://www.tekoki-no1.com/shop/area/kanto/tokyo/?play_option=授乳

although keep your expectations low as some said milky baby was the most gaijin friendly so far.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/pregnant-women.23182/post-235153

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/pregnant-girl.6251/post-16752
I also read that Milky baby was the most gaijin friendly. Heck it even says so on its website.

I also read that Milky baby was the most gaijin friendly. Heck it even says so on its website.
Yeah, I think the issue with the term gaijin friendly might be tricky and varies from store to store. As one other TAG poster (forgot who) said, what defines gaijin friendly? Lets gaijins play without tax even with no Japanese language skills? (Asian Mystique, TAG indies) Lets foreigners play with gaijin tax (Some soaps in Yoshiwara) Lets foreigners play with good Japanese language skills/if you are a resident (most shops that resident TAGers use) Lets certain foreigners use them but discriminates against certain nationalities (most shops in Tobita)

Yeah, I think the issue with the term gaijin friendly might be tricky and varies from store to store. As one other TAG poster (forgot who) said, what defines gaijin friendly? Lets gaijins play without tax even with no Japanese language skills? (Asian Mystique, TAG indies) Lets foreigners play with gaijin tax (Some soaps in Yoshiwara) Lets foreigners play with good Japanese language skills/if you are a resident (most shops that resident TAGers use) Lets certain foreigners use them but discriminates against certain nationalities (most shops in Tobita)
yeah

gaijin friendly might be overused.
some of them are tolerant or accommodating.

some are hostile yet still accepting our yen.

milkybaby seems to be mixed, foreigner friendly due the English page and hostile due to AH staff.

this is making me nervous as i want to book this when im gonna be there in two weeks lmao. from what I understand I need a esim for a japanese number then try booking them as they require call backs. is this correct? Does the guy at the front desk speak some english as i dont speak japanese. Or is it best to do communication via email?

Reactions: averageguy