http://www.fairy.esjp.info/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes, 10,000 yen.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only - Nobody here speaks a lick of English. You might be able to get by with Korean.

Narrative of the Encounter:
I went to visit some friends for an early New Year's afternoon lunch, and while walking back to Tokiwadai station, saw a sign on the side of the road that looked promising, so I popped my head in to see what was up, and was met at the door by a friendly young Korean lady in a negligee. Jackpot! She was fit, pretty for what the mask would show, slender and nicely proportioned. The photo on the website is completely accurate though blurred.

She was quick to point out that "we don't provide the kind of services the previous occupants of this shop did" - apparently there had been a Thai place there before that was simply operating as a full on brothel until the cops got wise. Who would have thought it at such a podunk station....

Once we clarified that I wasn't looking for full service, I was welcomed in, selected the 60 minute course, and was shown to the room where they actually had a proper massage bed - a rarity. I disrobed and was shown to the shower room, climbed on to the washing table where Yuri, the young lady who had greeted me at the door, tucked her negligee into her knickers and proceeded to give me a very thorough akasuri scrub followed by a more sensual lathering and washing, with plenty of attention to the nether bits, until she had me rock hard and nearly ready to pop - when she stopped and smiled and said I looked like I was ready to move to the other room.

Quickly dried off and moved to the original room with the massage table, where she had me lay down face up, and then the negligee was removed revealing some absolutely stunningly pretty breasts - which were promptly covered up as the doorbell ranf. Yuri aplogised, as she was the only one on shift that day, and ran to the door. I could hear her telling the guy that she was engaged with a customer and to come back in 40 minutes, while he tried to be allowed to come in and wait in an empty room. She firmly told him that he would have to come back and shut the door, and came back, peeled down the top of her negligee, and we had a bit of a laugh over his persistence.... then the jackass started leaning on the bell. Over and over and over and over again. Yuri apologized, covered up, and rain back to the door, and told the guy if he didn't knock it off she'd bar him from the shop. She returned and was relieved that I was laughing, and explained that this particular guy liked to come in when they had customers, and strip naked in an empty room and jack off while he listened to what was going on, then slip out, leaving a mess - without paying since he never actually got any service.

FInally, the negligee top came down again, and the mask came off revealing a REALLY pretty face, and Yuri took my hand and placed it on her left breast and gave it a squeeze, then grabbed some lotion and went to work with a VERY talented handjob that had me firing in minutes. She's also one of those girls who knows to keep stroking AFTER the eruption, and gave a very satisfying finish indeed. She cleaned me up with a smile, then went off to wash her hands after telling me to roll over, then came back and filled the remainder of the time (extended to make up for the interruption) with a surprisingly competent shoulder and upper back massage, and her telling me where all the good Korean restaurants up and down the Tojo line were.

Quick shower to clean up after, then it was back to the station. Between the stellar service, the mutual laughs, and the Korean restaurant recommendations, I got WAY more than my money's worth. Great way to end the year.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If this shop was local to me, I'd be there weekly. Bit of a trek....

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023