Guest viewing is limited

Relaxation massage in Ikebukuro

Intmaintokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miki, Relaxation AMP
http://esthe-treat.com/
Map Link:https://goo.gl/maps/6d9zGPfQ6ad1rYpr9 (3F)

Date of Encounter:
July 2021

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
12000yen 100 mins

Type/Location:
Incall, massage with HJ, Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, some english

Details of the Encounter:
After my terrible experience a few weeks ago at Meguro (you can find it here), I went back to Ikebukuro AMP that has been reviewed recently. This is my second time here. It is located a few buildings away, 3F (liberty biru) from C1 exit of ikebukuro station. There is a hair salon on 1F, take the stairs from the right side.
I walked in and asked for the same provider (Miki), and was asked to wait an hour. I really wanted a good massage, so I paid up and kept myself busy at a cafe nearby.
Came back in, undressed and enjoyed a long table shower/scrub/massage accompanied by some good teasing and caressing. She is good with her fingers and it junior all happy and wide awake!
Moved on to a really good massage back in the cubicle. She asked where I have an ache, so that she could concentrate on that location. I really liked that she was attentive to my needs.
Then some sensual caressing again, the flip and she slowly got to business. She laid down beside me so I had access to her butt and could smell her hair. Even though it was the second time here, I could only touch on the outside, no slipping hands in. I did try and ask her if she is interested to show me more, but was politely declined and said that it was shop policy. I liked the fact that there was no upselling mid hj or whenever, those usually end up as a bad experience.
HJ technique was great, slow and fast when necessary with occasional twirling of her finger on the head.
She does flirt a lot, giggles and compliments, but we all know how that works. I enjoy it at that moment and come back again when i want more of it. Rest was standard, was given some tea after I showered alone and went on my way. She mentioned that they are generally open till 5am.
I also noticed in their menu card that they have options for 2 therapists at one or after one another, but don't know if they include the HJ.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She was super excited to see me again after last time. thanked me a lot for willing to wait, so I really like the service and would like to see her more often. I don't receive any benefit from this review and made the review just cause it's good value for money and the girl is cute and I am very satisfied. I will definitely visit again and probably make this one of my regular places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review. I've added the shop link & map link to help folks out. Visual aid attached here too.

3F.JPG

Approved: 7/16/2021

Reactions: SugoiBoy
@TAG Manager awesome, thanks for the link.
You really put an effort to ensure every review goes through a rigorous quality check!
Miki looks nothing like in the site photo though.
There are only 3 girls in this place. Yuyu is older (~45-50) and is the tencho. Don't know the other girls' name, but she is 6/10, and is taiwanese.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks a lot for the review.

Noob question, as I'm really not familiar with the system, once you get in you fully undress from the start ?