Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Remu - an anime girl comes to real life?

wuming

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Remu - an anime girl comes to real life?

Soapland Name:
DOLCE

Soapland Provider Name:
Remu, https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-46325617/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min/36000 yen : 26000 (course) + 8000 (foreigner tax) + 2000 (nomination) note price has changed since July 1

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Language Note:
Remu doesn't speak English our communication is done using translation app and the little Japanese I know.

My last visit to Japan was 4 years ago. I never imagined something could stop me from visiting and then the global pandemic…So this time I want to be well prepared.

Since I have been to Dolce a few times and never had any problems. So my focus is looking for girls' from Dolce. I start look for provider from Dolce on twitter few days before my trip and draft out my direct message in Japanese, A brief intro of myself, mention of previous visits to Dolce and I don't speak much Japanese and sent it out.

As expected I got few replies, some told me they don't accept foreigners, most didn't reply.
Remu, on the other hand, sent me a welcome message. Not only she told me she is happy to meet me and she told me she doesn't speak English but we can communicate using a translation app.

I did ask about whether I can put in a reservation but she suggested that I could nominate her at the shop, if there's any problem I can let her know.

On the day, after a long oversea flight I walk in the rain and reached Dolce. The tencho was at first friendly, he showed me girls picture. But when I tried to tell him that I would like to nominate/make a reservation with Remu.. Things immediately went downhill, he started to tell me no reservation for foreigners and told me to get out of the shop, and he also kept telling me Remu doesn't see foreigners.

Since things got pretty heated up, I apologized and retreated. I sent DM to Remu and told her what happened… she was kind of surprised and puzzled by what happened. At the end she sent me a reservation template and asked me to fill it out. I filled it out then sent it back and about half hour later she told me the reservation was confirmed, and told me to come to the shop at that reservation time.

Personally I really appreciate what Remu did, she is very professional and didn't mind the trouble. And she certainly doesn't lack customer's reservation since she ranked 5th for the online reservation list in May,

I went back to Hotel and took a nap then headed back to Dolce at the reservation time. This time the same tencho was sitting behind the desk… the entire time he was avoiding eye contact with me just quickly confirmed my reservation, told the other guy to take the money, gave me the number and took me to the waiting room. After 10 minutes of waiting, my number is called and I finally meet Remu!

Remu is a slender girl, her face looks similar to her profile and the pictures she posted on twitter. She has short hair, not only cute and pretty with a lovely smile. I would describe her as a sunshine girl.. She took my hand and led me to the room.

After we got in the room, I quickly use my phone to tell her how much I appreciate what she has done, and without her help this meeting wouldn't be possible and she told me it was her pleasure to meet me. We start chatting, each holding our phone. Talking about me , my trip to Japan and me asking her some questions…. I guess The chat lasted about 10 plus minutes then she suggested we start the shower.

When Remu took off her school uniform, I can't tell you how much I admire her body… she is not petite. about average Japanese girl's height , as I said she is slender with beast that is proportionate to her body size (32-33) And when I look at her stomach .. this is a first for me she has flat toned abs, she is not the extreme body builder type but she has 3 packs when she tighten her stomach . I couldn't resist and gave it a touch and she cracked a laugh and started the shower.

She finished my shower with some body rub then asked me to go in the tub. Then she started to shower herself…. At the time I was watching her from behind in the tub and the sight reminded me scene from anime where a girl is taking shower and you have a frame showing her perfect back and leg with one of her heel up and water running down on her perfect body.

Later, she joined me in the tub, we started playing around in the tub and she gave me some light french kiss.. Then we decided to move on to the bed. We both dried up and she asked me which costume I wanted. I didn't hesitate and picked the P.E. uniform. She told me to lay on the bed and start to work on me.

I read some of her reviews that she is someone who likes to lead, so I let her show me. Start with some french kiss she starts to move down my body .. and quickie reach down there and gave me BBBJ, she did a lot licking around and it feels great and she kept eye contact during the BJ, Now with the school PE uniform BJ, from my point of view with her eyes half open she resembles 松本いちか the JAV girl!

I am pretty much ready at this point, and she read my mind and put on the condom and started riding me. She is tight and fit and for someone with a jet lag body I really can't last that long. With her pounding and her sexy moaning. I got knocked out in just a few minutes, no even getting a chance to change position.

We cleaned up, I got my drink, we did some cuddling and I told her how she showers like a character in an anime.. She seems to be happy about this comparison and even put that in her diary. We did some chit-chat, got another shower and ended with the phone rang, I gave her a hug, said Thanks and walked downstairs, pretty happy man.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Remu is an great provider, she is fit, has a great body, cute and pretty, and she gave me a great time!

I did meet Remu for the second time a few days after. She is very playful that day, and after the first round, she asked me to help her take some pictures for her diary/twitter and told me to make her look sexy & pose her ... this is definitely a first for me!
And during the second visit I did some exploration on her , instead of letting her lead.

If my schedule allowed I probably will go visit her for the third time, unfortunately it didn't work out.

Note about Dolce:
1. Dolce raised price on July 1 on all there course price by 1000 yen
The foreigner tax went by 2000 yen. It is 10000 yen now (was 8000 yen before)
The same 80 mins course now will cost 39K

2. I also notice that there's no mat in the room anymore, not only in Remu's room but I don't see it in other girls room either so maybe mat play is no longer an option.
(do correct me if I am wrong on that) On the other hand Remu room does has a desk and chair if you want desk play might be available instead.

3. The attitudes of the tenchos are still terrible.. All of my visit to the shop have reservation, some of them recognized me and friendlier but for those who didn't I still got told "no foreigner" even I have reservation.. the worst part is they don't want to give you a chance to speak. Personally I care less about these tenchos ( I am here to see the girl ) , and the interaction probably last 2 mins max and as soon as they know I am not some clueless tourist, their attitude does change. I just wish that they have a better system to recognize foreigner who are repeat customer, maybe a card or something without discount.

In general I have a great time this trip, met some great girls also able to venture out to other soaplands (ex. Bijin lab). Thank you for all who shared their experience here!

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

I wonder if something happened in Dolce? :unsure: I went there (with no reservation) in mid-may this year and was treated pretty normally - limited choice of girls as usually but no bullshit from tencho (at that time they still had only 5000 JPY gaijin tax). Dolce was my go-to soapland but even if I come to Japan sometime in the future I will rather go somewhere else...

Last edited:
I wonder if something happened in Dolce?
Influx of foreigners while being popular(or at least previously), led them to further increase the gaijin tax.
I used to frequent Dolce every trip as well, until Dec trip which was my last.
Tencho wasn't exactly rude, just felt like I wasn't welcomed having 4 guys in suits stare me down.

Thanks for the review.

I still can't wrap my head around why they increased price for foreigners twice just within a few months. From 5k -> 8k -> 10k.......it's just insane. Or do they charge differently if you book in English in comparison to Japanese?

Yeah I was gonna visit Dolce but its off my list now given the bad things said about it on this forum, seems to be better options elsewhere and its not like Yoshiwara is close to where I live either.

Or do they charge differently if you book in English in comparison to Japanese?

Dolce have 2 laminated price list, one for foreigner and one for local.
I got the foreigner price list and the last printed price is 10K extra of the local price.

Unless they have a third list somewhere for Japanese speaking foreigner, I guess the price list I got is for all non Japanese

Reactions: Danbo
Tencho wasn't exactly rude, just felt like I wasn't welcomed having 4 guys in suits stare me down.
From my experience Dolce's tencho becomes rude when a non-Japanese attempting something not following their script

1. You try to request something they don't expect. ex. Foreigner ask to nominate a girl even with prior arrangement with the girl. The only way around is put in reservation via the girl.

2. Show up at their store on weekend, and after they tell you to leave, you don't leave because you want to let them know you have a reservation.

BTW the Tencho that refused my attempt to book Remu actually gave me a big smile on my second visit since he is the one who call my number🙄

I would say if you just show up on weekday during slow hours and choose whoever the offer, I don't think they will be rude.

From my experience Dolce's Tencho becomes rude when

1. You try to request something they don't expect. ex. Foreigner ask to nominate a girl even with prior arrangement with the girl. The only way around is put in reservation via the girl.

2. Show up at their store on weekend, and after they tell you to leave, you don't leave because you want to let them know you have a reservation.

BTW the Tencho that refused my attempt to book Remu actually gave me a big smile on my second visit since he is the one who call my number🙄

I would say if you just show up on weekday during slow hours and choose whoever the offer, I don't think they will be rude.
Went Dolce twice on my Dec trip.
First time I went there was 2 guys, 1 said there isn't anyone available, got stopped by the 2nd guy who was reasonable and said there is someone available at the sister store.
2nd guy later brought me over and answered some of my queries without being a dick about it.
Asked him if I can book Kiki in advance, he said they don't allow foreigners to make reservations so asked me to try my luck on the day itself.

2nd visit was on Christmas eve(iirc) which I met Kiki. Told them I checked on CH, her slot is empty and I have contacted her, she is fine with foreigners.
4 guys couldn't really come up with a reply, so just gave me a card and asked me to wait while they verified. Could tell they weren't really happy with me being around on such a busy day
If not for Kiki, I really wouldn't have went back to Dolce that trip.

Reactions: wuming