Resident & long term lurker joining the chat

kenkun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello world!

Long time lurker stepping out of the shadows. European, 40s, N2, working with creative stuff.

I've been living in Tokyo for 10+ years, but never cared about p4p until recently. This was mostly due to being stingy, but started to change after turning 40 and realizing that life is shorter than you think, and also thanks to being in a financially more comfortable situation now compared to earlier.

This forum has been of great help in navigating the underbelly of Japanese entertainment. I plan to return the favor by sharing my own experiences as I dip my toes in this new world for me. My first review is coming soon.

Hello world!

Long time lurker stepping out of the shadows. European, 40s, N2, working with creative stuff.

I've been living in Tokyo for 10+ years, but never cared about p4p until recently. This was mostly due to being stingy, but started to change after turning 40 and realizing that life is shorter than you think, and also thanks to being in a financially more comfortable situation now compared to earlier.

This forum has been of great help in navigating the underbelly of Japanese entertainment. I plan to return the favor by sharing my own experiences as I dip my toes in this new world for me. My first review is coming soon.
Cheers!

Looking forward to hearing your adventures!

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice