Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
One shot for 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese with some English

Details of the Encounter:
There has only been limited coverage of Hachiōji on TAG. So, I figured that it was time for a quick report on the Eight Princes.

If you head out of the North Exit of JR Hachiōji Station and go towards the left side, you will soon find yourself in a fairly typical Japanese nightlife area. That neighborhood is home to some MPs. Proceed towards the Don Quijote Store. As you pass Donki, you will see a McDonald’s. A little beyond the Golden Arches is the MP that I visited.

Apparently, the name of the shop that I visited is Ikoi (いこい) (憩). At least that is what an old, unlit sign in front said. BTW, the MP is in the same building as a Filipino bar called Four Seasons.

My SP was a petit, 30-something Chinese lady who claims to be from Taiwan. She performs as Mayumi. Her Japanese is better than mine, but that ain’t saying much.

The short session was at the third level and duly covered. She actually said sugoi a few times without realizing that she was with SugoiBoy:joyful:

Gentlemen, it was just what I needed. She is nice enough. Please be kind to her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A female tour, or perhaps barker is a better word, approached me. She is not the one who serviced me, but I certainly wouldn't have mind doing her.

Sounds likes the place I visited last year. It had a shared shower in the hall and the walls in the room do not go all the way to the ceiling. There was multiple rooms in use so the sounds of all the girls was a big turn on.