Returning to TAG after a long break!

Serena

Adventurous American Companion
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I used to be a member of TAG several years ago but took a long hiatus during the pandemic. I’m happy to announce I’m offering my services here once again and look forward to meeting new people! 😁

A little about me is I moved to Japan when I was 21 and loved it so much that I haven’t left. I’m originally from the US but don’t really miss living there at all. I love Japanese music, traveling through Southeast Asia, and also the cuisine here.

Some of my hobbies include watching anime, cosplaying, jogging, photography, and web design. I also run a travel website as a hobby.

I’m very excited for Halloween this year, I think I’m going to be spending it in the gay district. 😃 Does anyone else have plans for Halloween?

Welcome back 😊

Not sure about Halloween yet. I might check out Shibuya, but I heard they are trying to stop people from going there…
Wonder how it will turn out.

Gay district might be a good idea! Thanks.

I might check out Shibuya, but I heard they are trying to stop people from going there…
Every year they ask people not to come, every year it's a jam packed madhouse. Even during Corona it was packed.

The only way they're stopping it is to close the stations in the area from 8 PM to midnight, which obviously they can't do.

Reactions: Alice
Every year they ask people not to come, every year it's a jam packed madhouse. Even during Corona it was packed.

The only way they're stopping it is to close the stations in the area from 8 PM to midnight, which obviously they can't do.
Yeah I went for a bit last year, hehe.