33k JPY for 70 mins + 3k Gaijin Tax + 1k nomination

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
For your information, I am an Asian guy who does not speak Japanese at all.
Complete foreigner in this country and always plan a lot before doing something.
This was my first time to visit/use cash for the sex industry, so hope this finds you well if you are quite new person like me.
I don't want to waste my time/money to make a call to communicate. Rather I chose Hime Channel, Line, Twitter to communicate and make reservation.

Also, please don't believe the translated texts, pictures. Little English means no English. Looks chubby or the angle of the photo doesn't show everything, they are hiding something.
Cheap means cheap. Don't expect too much.

I visited 3 days in a raw for three different locations and learned those things above.

Now, starting for the first visit.

First, it is hard to find the soapland which accepts Foreigners (At least accept).
Here are the soaplands that I found - Soapland Max(Gaijin Tax), KADOEBI(Gaijin Tax), Y-Shirt, Club Hana, Violence, Happiness (Gotanda)

Second, it is even harder to find someone that tries to communicate.
First reservation was at Soapland Max because the girl that I connected with told me that there will be no Gaijin Tax and she looked quite okay from the pictures. (at least communicated)
(It is better to explore pictures on Twitter always, but not right for everytime)

So, I went there with expecting only 33k for 70 minutes with a mat play but the store asks me 4k more.
If I was experienced and not that tired, I would walk away but I arrived at Tokyo on that day and should experience this Soap thing at any cost.

After paying at the desk, I was introduced to the waiting room. The facility is really old and that is another reason why I don't recommend this place.
After waiting 5 minutes, a guy from the store guides me to the very tiny room where a woman waits at the door.

First impression, wow, I couldn't believe myself.
She was really short and chubby. It is not trying to offend but it is my preference that I don't like a chubby woman.
Glamorous and chubby are totally different things in my dictionary.

Also, she didn't speak English at all.

I think that the attitude is another important thing like the appearance but this woman didn't try to make me satisfied or feel serviced.
Someone can try to bring her phone and translate at least some contexts to communicate, but she didn't.

You all know that how communication is important to enjoy something with someone.

But this experience does not give me any of joys.

So, I just asked her to do everything quickly including mat play and bed play and told her that I would like to leave early after 50 minutes.
I just think myself that "Oh, I should leave the review on TAG definitely and visit others as well even I am deadly tired".

I left that place and should take some good sleep to make another review on the different place with different woman.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023